“Perfectly Cooked Steaks”

Ranked #430 of 2,598 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been wanting to try this establishment for quite some time. My husband and I had eaten at this Outback's previous location before it moved to Ikea Boulevard, and loved our steaks. The new location was just as great!

Our steaks were perfectly cooked. I love how they pan sear the outside to make a "crust," then cook the inside to your liking. The seasonings they use are a little spicy, for a perfect amount of heat. We both upgraded our sides to the asparagus, which was perfectly grilled. I didn't have to ask for extra butter on the potato, as it came with enough.

The service was excellent, as well!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After waiting for 15 minutes at the Concord Mills Outback w/o anybody even acknowledging us... we drove to The Ikea Blvd Outback and had lur drink order taken within 1 minute!!!! Awesome service... awesome food.... tons of leftovers!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Was near where we were staying and we were eating late so seemed like a safe bet. Restaurant was clean. Hostess left a table she was seating to answer the phone, did not even acknowledge our presence, went back and finished seating the table, came back and picked up the caller she had put on hold and still did not even acknowledge our presence until she was done with the call. A simple “I’ll be right with you” as she came back to the phone would have been more than sufficient. I️t was not indicative of our whole experience, thank goodness. Waitress was really good and very attentive. Asked if we wanted another drink as we neared the end of our First round instead of waiting until our glasses sat empty. I,for one, appreciate that! Steaks, salads, etc good. Bread came out fast and butter was soft and spreadable. The potato had an absurd amount of salt crusted on I️t, which was easily brushed away, but some may have found I️t offensive. My husband tried the seasoned prime rib and I️t had too much seasoning. He said you could not taste the beef because too much seasoning and salt. A good meal, excellent service, the hostess could use some training, but we will go again if in the area and need a safe bet.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This was my best Outback experience ever! We decided to grab take-out since the restaurant was fairly crowded. The take-out process was a little confusing as the outside door leading into the take-out area looked as if it was for staff only and it was a pretty tight space. Other than that, the staff was very friendly, the decor was beautiful and the food was very delicious! We had Toowoomba Salmon & Shrimp, sweet potatoe, mac & cheese and seasonal vegetables and everything was very tasty! The food was brought out to our vehicle within 15 minutes. Located in the Belgate shopping center with TJ Maxx and other shops and very convenient right off Hwy 85.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My exgirlfriends son selected this location to celebrate his 19th birthday. The X made reservations so imagine our surprise when we arrived and were put on the waiting list along with the rest of the crowd that just were walkin’s. Once seated however the evening picked up our waitress was knowledgeable about the menu we enjoyed our salad and bread before our steaks were brought out. My steak was somewhat over cooked and was replaced with no questions asked and absolutely no fuss the meal was excellent our dessert selection was expensive and delicious as well.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!