“Could you possibly make the restaurant any louder.”
Review of The Palm Charlotte

The Palm Charlotte
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 2,372 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fairview
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Could you possibly make the restaurant any louder.”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

While the service was 5 star, the food was 4.5 star, how in the world can you enjoy someone else's company when you have to shout across the table to be heard. Del Frisco's down the street, is a much, much, much better option. Did the same guy that designed P F Chang's design this place? It's equally as bad. Very, very disappointed.

• Visited February 2014

Charlotte
“Thanksgiving dinner”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I took my kids to the palm for thanksgiving after being in a car accident and couldn't cook with two broken wrists. We'd never been and were extremely disappointed. $50 per person for a meal we could have gotten at the country buffet. I also ordered a dinner from Harris teeter so we'd have left overs, it was better than the palm by far. I don't think their chef cooked the meal. Never again.

Visited November 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Always have great food and great service! One of the most consistent restaurants in Charlotte! - I have never had a bad experience. I love their lamb, prime rib and chilean sea bass. Worth the money! Enjoy!

• Visited October 2013
Bridgton, Maine
“daughter,s wedding”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

what a place the manger& crew were so good to all of us. the meal , drinks desert was just fab! steak could melt in your mouth, the Palm made our wedding just go so smooth, & we all had a goodtime w/ family & friends,. we all came from different states & they made us feel so welcome, Thank You Palm for our daughters special day!!!! Hope to come back some day. parents from Maine

• Visited November 2013
Charlotte ,NC
“Just alright”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Went to The Palm on Friday evening, nice place, very busy but have a great table. The food was mediocre. Maybe my expeditions were high as I had heard great reviews. I ithnk the problem was the lack of flavor in almost everything, bland and lacking. The crab cake was lovely though. I have had tastier food in chain restaurants. I wanted to love it , but sadly I didn't. In comparison I had been to 'good food' earlier in the week and the flavorful dishes were outstanding ... The are better places than the palm to spend your money.

• Visited January 2014