“Continued great food”
Review of The Palm Charlotte

The Palm Charlotte
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 2,477 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fairview
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Once again we were very pleased with our meal at the Palm. Service is always excellent....not rushed. The quality of the food....best crab cakes every and "fish of the day special" was wonderful. Portions are very large.....almost too big. But well prepared to our .liking.
Not an inexpensive meal, but very good. The main room gets very noisy when full.....so ask for the back room

Reviewed 4 June 2014

So hubby orders the 3lb lobster as soon as this creature arrived at the table my mouth dropped and stayed there! The Palm is a classic and one of my husband's favorite restaurants.... I tried this cocktail squirrelly shirley or something like that after 2 drinks squire took over my brain.. That drink was strong just the way I like em! I don't even remember what I ate since that lobster took over our table. Palm at it's finest.

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I've eaten at The palms three evenings in a row as my schedule hasn't allowed me to be any more adventurous. The food is simply outstanding and the service second to none.

If you are in Charlotte look out for this place. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Jon A
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We go to Charlotte just to go to the Palm. Everything else we do is secondary. This location is the most consistent of all that we go to. You can count on great food, great service, great drinks, and an overall great experience. The restaurant is noisy but that is part of the wonderful atmosphere - everyone is having such a good time (usually in groups) that you can't help but be a little louder. The servers actually enjoy the experience with you - sometimes having as much fun as we are. They are knowledgeable and engaging - they are seem to like working there.
We are already planning when we can go back.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We go to the Palm often. I'm a big fan of the Old Fashion and order it wherever I go. The Palm serves a signature Old Fashion with Woodford. It's reasonably good, but you should ask the bartender to use simple syrup rather than a packet of sugar. If you are the type that like cherries -- ask them not to muddle the cherries. They also go a bit heavy on the bitters, which appears to be another proprietary blend. So…I take it back. Maybe its just an okay Old Fashion.

Been to The Palm Charlotte? Share your experiences!