“Amazing ”

Dining options: Reservations
GASTONIA
“Amazing ”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Great customer service... Best fried rice I have prob ever had... The servers work as a team so your drinks are never empty you always feel taken care of... Quality if food is amazing the atmospher is nice and calming.. Can't wait to go again.. It my go to for Chinese in Charlotte. Worth my 30-40 min drive to get there

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best Chinese in Charlotte”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have tried several Chinese restaurants in Charlotte & were disappointed every time. Friends of ours introduced us to Wan Fu a couple of years ago & it's now our go to Chinese restaurant. My son & I had lunch there yesterday & thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. Wan Fu makes the best crab rangoon in town. The filling is a homemade blend of cream cheese, carrots, celery & crab. It's tucked neatly inside a lightly friend won ton & is served with a slightly sweet duck sauce. It's never greasy & one order is never enough! Lunches come with a chicken & shrimp spring roll. They're light & crispy on the outside, & although the filling has good flavor, the texture is mushy & not very appetizing. It's the one menu item I don't recommend. My son had the orange chicken. It's his favorite & might be mine if it was served with some vegetables. I ordered my husband's favorite, hunan beef. The meat was very tender & was served with sautéed broccoli, mushrooms, & red peppers. All of the food is freshly made each day & we always enjoy our meals at Wan Fu. Another plus is the staff, they are always incredibly friendly & accommodating.

• Visited July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

One of the best Asian restaurants in the Charlotte area (we've tried most of them). The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They will make sure that everything is to your satisfaction. The food is very good. The menu is diverse and has options for everyone. We've never had a bad meal here.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“What happened”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

This place for years was my favorite. One of the classics their scallion pancake. To did for. Now off menu. Help is still good and the rest of the food is about the same. Had a scrimp dibs and fish seemed smaller. But get that scallion pancake back and I'm back.

Indian Land, South Carolina
“They cater to you”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times. Last night my wife and I took her sister and P.I.T.A. brother in law. He ordered cashew chicken then asked for extra vegetables. Then proceeded to name what vegetables he wanted. The waiter smiled, so no problem, no extra charge. The brother in law didn't want to pay for tea. They brought him a sample cup.
All of our meals were delicious. The portions are very big and priced fairly. They know how to cook each dish to it's tastiest best.

• Visited May 2014