“A Wonderful Meal!”

Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Tonight was my first time to dine at Jo Jo since becoming gluten sensitive, so I was very pleasantly surprised to learn that they use corn starch as breading and in sauces! So, my favorite dish, Shrimp and Scallops with Lemon Sauce, is gluten-free! I'm still excited about it! I don't know if it would be safe for someone with Celiac, but I am extremely sensitive to gluten, and it did not bother me. I have been avoiding eating here for fear I would have to choose another dish. Now I know I can go any time I have a craving. Jo Jo was very busy tonight, so there was a wait, but for me it was worth it.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I have never been disappointed with a meal at JoJo. We have always gotten great service, too. I like the decor and atmosphere, too. We have eaten here several times as a couple and also with our family. We have tried everything from appetizers to desserts. Recommend!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Just average food yet pricey comparitively. You can go up the street to Pei Wei and get better food. Within Stonecrest there are much better options...like Cantina!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This place is a regular eatery for us whenever we're craving modern chinese food. I've had authentic chinese and while this may not meet the mark, the menu and food is really good!
They offer a variety of appetizers and dishes, my favorite being the Lettuce wraps and the Sesame chicken. The lettuce wraps are to die for, I will literally sit and crave them in the middle of the night!
The service is hit-or-miss like with most asian restaurants. I recently celebrated my son's 1st birthday here and the owner was on top of everything. She made sure the tables were set the way I'd liked and that all the food was brought on time and warm. They have great lunch specials too! So if you're looking for a good lunch out with friends then this place is definitely one to consider!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

We have only been to this restaurant about 4 times but it continues to be a favorite Chinese food choice. General Tao Chicken was not too greasy, full of flavor. The Schezuan Delight had large shrimp, plenty of chicken and tender beef, in a great not too spicy sauce. Fresh stir fry veggies and plenty of rice.