“Nothing exceptional”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Visted on a saturday evening with a party of 10, including children. Seated promptly with a reservation though it was never full. Sever greeted us promptly, but that was the end of very good service, downhill after that. Took drink orders reasonably soon, but had to locate him to have our entree orders taken after a wait. Then, it took quite a long time for the entree orders to arrive. Food was excellent, no questions here, portions average. If the place was packed, then I understand the delays, but it never was. Was there for close to 2 hours.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I ordered take out from this P.F. Chang's on Tuesday night and have to say that is was terrible. Not only I was the food ready 45min later than the time frame they gave me over the phone, the food was soggy, underprepard and bland. For example, the Kung Pao Shrimp was not fried as it is supposed to be and doughy. My family always orders this dish in various locations and this was by far the worst.

Delay and food preparations aside, what really sets me off is that I not only waited 45 min to receive my food (altogether the preparation time was well over 60min), I have received nothing from the management as an apology but plenty of negative attitude.

Maybe I am spoiled but in every P.F. Changs I have been so far, I have received a credit on the bill or a voucher if something is off. This time I have received nothing (only a half hearted apology of the manager).

in my opinion, if a customer waits 45min in the restaurant for a $110 pickup order made on the phone, prepays AND still gives $5 tip, I expect to get something off the bill. Here, however, I have received nothing.

I will not visit this restaurant anymore and cannot recommend it. Sadly it has lost its game - maybe it was the Tusday manager.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We use to enjoy PF CHANGS but our last 6 experiences (La Jolla, Cal, Myrtle Beach,SC, Boston and several times in Charlotte definitely indicate a downward trend in their dishes from both a taste and creative standpoint. Even their once- famous chicken lettuce wraps have suffered over time. Very dried out. Service is always good but if the food is fair good service won't make up for it. Tonight I suffered through a bland summer dish of pork chunks with pineapple and veggies. Pork was very fatty. The dish was tasteless. Also had honey-crisp chicken which was heavily fried., Shanghai cucumbers were not as good as they use to be and the crab wontons were also heavily fried and mealy. If there was crab in there I never tasted it. Sorry to say, we won't be going back.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Rob behind the bar did a great job helping us to a great dinner. We weren't drinking alcohol and were sitting at tables but my Sweet Tea never went dry thanks to his attentiveness. The Gluten Free Spicy Chicken and Chocolate Dome were awesome. We shall return.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We love PF Changs but today was a disappointment. We ordered our drinks and appetizers and those came quickly ... but our meals took so long. We have been to PF Changs so many times so this was a surprise ... and finally our main courses came out almost an hour after ordering. But they did not bring one meal (out of five). The waiter said he would bring it soon. Ten minutes later that person didn't have their food and we asked about it. The waiter actually said "I know - it is ridiculous." WHAT??? If I were the owner, I would be so upset at that reply. Oh well. We still love the PF Changs food.