“Best fish dish ever....”

Riccio's Pizza Villa
Ranked #276 of 2,404 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best fish dish ever....”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Best fish dish ever is saying a great deal when one has been enjoying gooood food for over 70 years! I had Snapper Ramono and highly suggest you try it! Fried Snapper on top of your choice of pasta...I had penne...topped with the most delicious white Ramono cheese sauce with crabmeat and asparagus! Wow, I wish I could duplicate this recipe at home. Food was served hot, great garlic knots, and attentive, friendly service.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank PeggyS30024

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We went there couple of times and we never disappointed. This place is really great and its a hidden gem. Mouth watering pizza :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Anusha D
“Neighborhood Favorite”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Quaint, but expanding, family Italian Restaurant. Just good old fashion traditional Italian Fare with family recipes that have been passed down through generations. Pizza is good and the toppings are very fresh. Just a "good eatin'" place.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jgbsju
“Great find!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I found a groupon for this little place, and I mean little. It was so yummy! We ordered the bbq chicken pizza and it was the best I've had, anywhere. It was small and crowded, so I can see where carry out would be preferred. The service was wonderful. I can't wait to visit again next time I'm in Charlotte.

• Visited July 2013
Charlotte,NC
“A dissapointment, major dissapointment.......”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My girlfriend and I have been on a mission to find the best pizza in Charlotte. Originally from Long Island, NY and have eaten the best pizza in and around NYC.

We just got back from eating here tonight. Specifically, we went because of all the rave reviews here and on yelp.

We ordered a regular cheese pizza, calamari and the garlic knots. Basic food items for any Italian restaurant. This is not a fancy place, so I will not comment on the atmosphere.

Calamari 3/10- The texture of the calamari was very good, crispy and crunchy. However, there was no flavor to the batter. Extremely bland, we had to add salt and pepper to make it somewhat ok.

Garlic knots 4/10- The garlic knots were fair at best. They should be slightly moist, these were very dry. Some garlic flavor, but not even close to enough garlic flavor for a good garlic knot.

Pizza 3/10- I would deem this pizza experience, the bowling alley pizza. This is the type of pie you can get at a bowling alley. The cheese was overly salty, the crust is soft, no crunch at all and the sauce was fair at best, not very flavorful. This is a pizza, taste wise, you would get at a bowling alley.

Service 8/10- Our server was great, attentive and kept our sodas filled during the whole meal.

Value 3/10- We spent $30 on food and it wasn't worth $30. Glad we didn't spend more because if you can make a decent pizza pie, sauce, calamari and garlic knots, the odds are the rest of your menu isn't up to par.

Overall 3/10- We definitely will not be going back and wouldn't recommend this place to anyone in the Charlotte area. The place has been here for over 30 years, but when charlotteans have nothing to compare an Italian pizza place/restaurant to, the think every Italian place is amazing. This is why the reviews here are so skewed.

I have been to probably 30 pizza places/ restaurants in the area since I moved here and the best pizza I have had is at Juniors Pizzeria off Billy Graham Parkway.

• Visited May 2013