“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Neighbourhood: Elizabeth
Neighbourhood: Elizabeth
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Great caribbean cuisine with a great price tag and even better service! The owner is often in the restaurant and staff is very friendly. Couldn't ask for a better meal.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

This chain restaurant is not very authentic and has very inconsistent food, in my opinion. I have visisted the location in the University area on Harris Blvd as well as the location on Kings Dr.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

The food was great and the menu is very diverse. The inside decor definitely has an island feel to it, and its very spacious inside. Anntony is a gracious host and the service was excellent. This is a great place to have lunch or dinner, especially on a weekend night as they have live music.

Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

The chicken and greens are wonderful but the service was mediocre. I would recommend taking out. The table was sticky and the seats were uncomfortable...but the chicken....YUM.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

My friend and I arrived at Anntony's at 6:55 on Sunday. We were greated when we walked in the door and asked if we were there for dine in or carry out. We indicated we wanted to dine in and were told to sit anywhere... all four tables were empty. We looked at the menu and made our choices, only then were we informed that the closed at 7:00 on Sundays... OMG, I felt so embarassed. We offered to take our food to go, but no the staff insisted that it was okay. The food, was not the greatest I have tasted, but their customer service

1  Thank Michele W