“Take care of their mates”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #651 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We eat at Outbacks often and are very happy they have started serving lunch. We stopped by for lunch yesterday. I ordered a cheeseburger medium rare. It came well done. When our waitress (who was giving us excellent friendly service from the start) stopped by to see how our food was I commented "Good except my burger is well done." She immediately offered to get the kitchen to cook another one. When I said that was not necessary, she offered a new one to go. Again I thanked her but declined. When the bill came we were not charged for the burger. That is service. As always everything else was fresh and tasty. The restaurant was fresh and clean. If we are ever in that neck of the woods, we'll be back.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Oh! and I forgot to mention Excellent Service, too. The ribs are outstanding, and we have tried them almost everywhere. They are extremely moist and MEATY. Imagine that! Ribs with a lot of meat on them! I had the steakhouse salad. It had ample steak with a mix of chopped greens, tomatoes, red onions and small rice noodles which added some crunch. It was great. For an appetizer, we ordered the wings. The wings were the best we have had in our 2 years of living in this area. The service was great, and it made for an excellent meal. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We rarely eat at chain restaurants, but when we are on a road trip we might stop at an Outback en route. It's a respectable place to get a nicely prepared steak without spending much money. Service at this Outback was good. Parking was ample. Food was just dandy.

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this location for years and it has gone downhill in the last two years. My most recent visit was no silverware, burned, hard cheese fries, server disappeared, my husband never got drink refills, etc. manager/ proprietor is basically a hermit and never interacts with customers and it appears that they are understaffed for lunch. Will not be going back- at all

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

After having a disappointing breakfast experience out of town, my husband took me to the Outback right near our house for my birthday dinner. Our waiter Mark was so great and listened to my concerns. He was happy to answer questions and take the time to make sure I got what I wanted. The food was prepared correctly and was up to what you would expect from this chain. It really made the end of my day great.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!