“2 Hours to get a Sandwich”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #1,205 of 2,351 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lynchburg, Virginia
“2 Hours to get a Sandwich”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I arrived at 7:30 and ordered my food at exactly the same time two other groups ordered. They had paid and left (one group ordered burgers and the other a sandwich) before i got my sandwich. When my sandwich arrived (2 hours after i ordered it), the plate was dirty with someone else's food. The brocolli and been sitting out so long, it had turned white (literally).

It was clear that the sandwich had been sitting out for a while as well.

I sent it back and asked them to warm it up. What they brought back was even worst. They had taken the old sandwich and put it on the grill. The manager never came by to explain the problem.

I suppose i have finally learned that ALL Chilis have gone from bad to worst.

• Visited April 2013

Rogers, Minnesota
“Airport Chili's”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Good standard Chili's fare. I had the boneless wings and they were just as good as the boneless wings I have had at probably 6 other Chili's across the country at various airports.

Visited September 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good meal for a decent price.”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We needed a quick lunch and this did the trick. Close to our hotel, easy to get to and budget friendly.

Visited May 2012
Greenville, SC
“Always Great”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I visit this Chili's about once per year and I can say that the staff is always friendly and the food and drinks are great!

Visited March 2012
Huntington, West Virginia
“Server not attentive”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Had to ask the server several times to refill our drinks before it was done. She only came around once to see if our meals were 'to our liking' then brought the bill & did not ask if we wanted anything else (not a very enjoyable visit & we couldn't wait to leave & go somewhere else for coffee & dessert). Although the meal was delicious!

Visited February 2012

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!