“Pretty good, but I've had better”
Review of Spice Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spice Cafe
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Easy access from some decent hotels so I tried it out. I couldn't find some standbys I enjoy (Khorma), but there were similar dishes that were excellent. The samosas were a little greasy and the Roti was dry...almost cracker-like. Overall the food was good and convenient, but I've had better in the Charlotte area.

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

When staying in this area I look forward to having lunch here. The location is on the second floor. It has been busy every time I visit with what appears to be local return customers. Though I have not had diner here based on the quality and selection at lunch I must return for diner.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Price was reasonable.
I liked the naan and curries.
It would be better if there were more veg starters.