“Really Nice and Cozy Place”
Review of Le Kebab Grill

Le Kebab Grill
Ranked #79 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stopped by this place for a quick bite to eat on our way home from hiking. This place is great! It's cozy, and the food is good too!

We had stuffed grape leaves as appetizers, and my husband had Turkish coffee. For dinner, I had a philly steak sandwich and my husband had lamb shuwarma.

I loved the stuffed grape leaves - it was really good and tasty! The philly steak sandwich I had was also good!

I liked the atmosphere.

They also advertised that they have hookah, but we didn't try it.

I would recommend this place. If you don't want Mediterranean, there are also other options.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I am glad that I visited this place during my short trip to charlotte. Pilaf rice was the best with their home made hot sauce. Never have had such a crispy and nice falafel appetizer. People were very nice. Would definitly visit place, if I go to charlotte again.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Tucked in a corner behind the DMV office and the large IHOP sign, it's hard to find this place. But once you've had dinner here, you'll keep going back. We ended up eating at this place on a rainy evening and were thoroughly impressed with the amazing food that's served here.

The yellow rice pilaf is simply awesome, the kebabs are succulent, the garlic butter would get you addicted! I still don't know why they keep fries as a side option; it's definitely not required with the awesome food that they serve.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were a little worried when we arrived, because there weren't many people there. But one gentleman was assuring his friend, "Everything here is wonderful". I had the Tabouli and Chicken Shawerma over rice. Mix a tiny bit of the garlic sauce, some of the mild hot sauce that was on the table with the chicken for a truly great taste treat! Oh, it's a little tricky to find, but don't give up. Be sure when you come off 85 to take Harris Blvd AWAY from CLT.

1  Thank lindasay
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Wow...WHat A Great Surprise To find falafel, hummus and shwarma right here in Charlotte! This is the real deal. Prices were very reasonable. Atmosphere is casual..great for families and college kids..as well as those of us who adore middle eastern cuisine.