“Good food”

Zeitouni Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #253 of 2,474 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Recently we had take out food from Zeitouni's Mediterranean Grill. We ordered a selection of appetizers---falafel, baba gannoosh, hummus, labneh, zatar, as well as several entrees representing a good portion of the food served. The food was ready when promised and was very good. We would return. I personally did not pick up the food so cannot comment on what the actual restaurant was like as far as cleanliness or seating.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

It was the first time my wife and I tried them. The food was good but not outstanding. The restaurant smelled bad and all of the tables needed to be wiped off. My wife told them before we left but they seemed indifferent. Won't be going back.

1  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Zeitouni's is one of the least pretentious restaurants I've ever been to yet has some of the best Lebanese dishes I've ever had! My wife and I went for dinner after reading reviews and we were so impressed. We will definitely return whenever we are in Charlotte.
We both had the mixed platter though we had different side dishes so we could taste from each other's plate. If you like Mediterranean food - this place is a must see!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I enjoy mid-eastern cuisine and this place has it in spades. Quick service, helpful, and decent price. Location is in the corner lot, and easy to miss. Missing it would be tragic.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I had the Felafel Platter, wife has the Fatoush salad. Everything tasted great and our dog stayed next to us at the outside table.