“Relaxed Evening ”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Relaxed Evening ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Went here with friends for a couple of drinks and some hookah on a Thursday. The environment was very relaxed, atmosphere and decor tasteful, and the hookah was great! I recommend the peach/strawberry mixture.

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible customer service at bar from bearded bartender”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Went to Stache house and was having a decent time before the bar tender ruined it (heavy set bar tender with full beard/caucasion). He complained about serving drinks and before every drink he pressed me for a tip before hand. That was very rude and uncomfortable to try to squeeze me before I could even offer a tip. He refused to serve me after he felt I was tipping too low. I had to flag down another bar tender just to be served another drink. I never felt so disrespected at ANY establishment i've been to. Not only did he lose money for his owner (because I planned to purchase several more drinks for my group party) he lost my business for good because I'll never go there again unless I get a personal apology from him and/or the owner.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Anonymous G
Charlotte
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Super Bowl”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I went to the Stache House last night, because someone had recommended it on our meetup site. I was there for their grand opening last year, and thought it was decent. This time the staff was not as polite, but the manager did try to fix it.

The general manager had approached the host from our meetup very aggressively and told him he was not to promote their business without making them aware first. The establishment was not packed, and had we not posted the event they would have only had a few customers. I spoke to the manager and asked if they had an issue with us being there, because we were not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling.

The manager explained that they did not have an issue with us being there, they just needed to be careful because they did not want anyone underage there. I could understand that logic. However, I do not think I will go back.

They needed to have more than one bar tender. At first the had the music blaring and we had to ask them if they were going to turn it off, so we could watch the game.

We had a fun night though.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank EbonyS167
Newton, North Carolina, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“'Stache House!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Need to get to Stache House! Hooka and microbrews and craft drinks... the girls are awesome that run the place and its an easy night with friends.

Visited March 2013