“tasty”

Dining options: Lunch
Charlotte, North Carolina
“tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I visited this restaurant and had the spicy japanese noodles with shrimp. It was not too much food but just enough to satisfy. I had them add shrimp to the meal. It was good but very spicy so if you do not like spice I would recommend trying something else. I will visit again and try another dish.

• Visited January 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Good food and good for Vegans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Wow. I went here for lunch and was super pleased with the quality and quantity of food. The restaurant was clean and the staff friendly. The man at the counter was very knowledgeable about Vegan food and I ended up ordering the Udon noodles which are diary free with the Shanghai ingredients and sauce. You can select the type of noodles and then the recipe which is convenient. This is not a "fancy" restaurant and I highly recommend it for a good meal. It is perfect for the entire family.

• Visited November 2013