“Fantastic”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cabo Fish Taco is serves lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Serving fresh Baja Mexican Cuisine, featuring fresh seafood, chicken and steak. Cabo has a full bar, featuring over 13 original margaritas and a huge tequila list. In door and outdoor seating available. Also, offering a full to go menu.
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We drove to this place because we had seen it on DIners, Drive Ins and Dives. The show was actually playing in the restaurant when we were there. The food is amazing! The atmosphere is great too! The waiter was very nice and we really enjoyed the experience. The little street the restaurant is on was very cute too.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I can't believe the amount of food. I had the Tavarua Wahoo Tacos and they were excellent. There is a large selection of side dishes to go along with it. Another plus, they have a nice selection of beer, including local brews

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We drove way out of our way to try this place since I had seen it on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives....and was I happy we did. The place was easy to find, had a funky vibe to it, really good service, and outstanding food! I tried the pomegranate margarita and my friend had a few different beers he loved. We had the BBQ mahi mahi tacos and the lemon wasabi wahoo tacos. We have eaten fish tacos from just about everywhere, and these were the best. Tons of fish stuffed in these oversized tacos, and the seasoning was out of this world. I highly recommend you try this place if you are anywhere in the Charlotte area....it is worth the drive.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Try the beer battered fish or shrimp tacos…enough said.

It's great food, good atmosphere, decent price, and they have some great beer on draft.

If you are in NoDa, you have to check this out. I was in Charlotte on a business trip and I had to stop in for dinner with a colleague.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

The BBQ fish tacos and carne asana tacos were very good. They were overflowing with fish and steak respectively. I'm glad my wife and I got something different, I'm not sure I could have eaten 2 of either taco because they are very rich so we shared them with 1 a piece which was perfect. Wife got the slaw as a side which wasn't that great but the pasta salad was really delicious. I got one of the specialty margaritas which was 12 dollars, and it was not good. I do not like margaritas that use "mixes." If I pay 12 dollars for a drink I think you should be using fresh squeezed juices so I would avoid the margaritas. If the drinks were better would have given it 5 stars.

Been to Cabo Fish Taco Baja Seagrill? Share your experiences!