“Great happy hour”

La Tagliatella
Cuisines: Afghani
Reviewed 26 May 2014

5.00 pizza during happy hour,cooked perfect
Will visit again on our next trip to Charlotte
Waitress was very nice but I can't remember her name

1  Thank tat2guru

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Eggplant pizza is GREAT! Also had Caesar salad and was very good. Bartender makes a great Sangria. Would definitely revisit this restaurant next time I'm in Charlotte.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I was in downtown Clt for a play on Easter sunday. Many restaurants were closed that day but this one was open so we gave it a shot. Bad choice! My wife ordered pizza and I ordered ckn sandwich with side salad! After 20 mins of sitting there the waiter said my salad would be right out. After 40 mins I had to ask where our food was because we had to go. We got our meals 45 mins after we sat down and there was only 5 tables occupied in the whole restaurant bc I counted. Now we had to eat like wolfs in order not to be late for the play.
It is to bad bc the food was pretty good but something went wrong in the kitchen or the kitchen never got our order. Something. I wont go back bc if it took that long when no one was in there I would be there for hours on a busy night.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

On the way to the Springsteen High Hopes Tour in Charlotte, we needed solid food and the Great Pizza is to be found here. Thin crust, excellent fresh ham, spinach and perfectly baked. Service was fast and attentive at the bar.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Friendly and prompt service and unusual menu. However, the food was mediocre at best. Very few diners for a weekend night in a Charlotte prime location and now I know why.