“Nice setting & good food”

Rock Bottom Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 2,582 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Conveniently located in the heart of downtown at the corner of 7th Street and North Tryon, Rock Bottom Charlotte has been completely remodeled and features a refreshed made-from-scratch menu of steaks, burgers, pasta, seafood and salads. Locals, business professionals and tourists alike love Rock Bottom's laid back atmosphere and expertly crafted, made-in-house beer from Brewmaster Evan Carroll.Need a private or semi-private dining space for a party or event? Rock Bottom Charlotte will let you reserve a large table, a private room, the entire bar or the whole restaurant. Just call us to get started.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had dinner with my wife here one evening during a one night stay in the town.
Not a huge selection on the menu but what they did do was done well.
Staff very attentive and friendly.
Draught beers brewed on site and how good they were.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I had a steakburger with bacon,tomato,lettuce, tillamook cheese and jalapeno ranch dressing. It was not the best burger I have ever had, but it was very good and the jalapeno ranch dressing made it different from the usual. I would order it again. My side was apple cole slaw that had neither apple or taste. My wife had a grilled chicken sandwich with avocado,shredded lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing. She said the chicken breast was thick and juicy. It was the best sandwich she said she had during the last month, and we eat lunch out almost every day.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Went here with a group of friends for lunch after going to the Vincent van Gogh multimedia exhibit at Discovery Place. I had the Black & Tan Porter that is brewed on site - excellent. And it went great with the Reuben sandwich and fries. My wife had the mini fish tacos. Portions were large and tasty; the corned beef was very lean so it had great flavor.Service for our group was friendly.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had the Cajun fish tacos. They were great. I was going to order one of their IPAs but the waiter said they had just tapped a double IPA. So, I ordered the double and was not disappointed. The beer was great. I will definitely stop by Rock Bottom when I return to Charlotte.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We only stopped in here for drinks but they were great and so was the service. It is a really cool atmosphere. Can't wait to head back for a full meal!