“Charlotte, a city for everyone.”
Review of INFO! CHARLOTTE

Ranked #97 of 179 things to do in Charlotte
Green Valley, Arizona
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Charlotte, a city for everyone.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I recently returned from a two week visit to North Carolina. During that time I spent five days in Charlotte and I must say, this is a city for everyone. From Indian trails to micro brewing, from indoor gokarts to Nascar, from theaters to restaurants, Charlotte has it all. I would highly recommend a visit to anyone.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank mdsabyr

Glasgow
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Very informative.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

On the last few days of my vacation I ventured in for a map, and was overwhelmed by the knowledge and advice that the lovely ladies had for me. If you are going to Charlotte I recommend checking out both their offices.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank SerenKimbo
SW VA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Don't Use the Parking Garage!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The staff member at this site was extremely pleasant and helpful. Only caveat--she tried to give me a ticket to reimburse me for parking in the next-door parking garage for a few minutes, but the ticket machine had an error and refused to accept the voucher. There was no attendant, only the machine. The staff member apologized but could not refund my $3, and she mentioned that the machine had done similar things to other visitors. That machine is making a lot of money off of tourists!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank GoingGoingSwVa
NorCal
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“What do I do in Charlotte? Info-Charlotte knows!”
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I actually went to Info! Charlotte on a Trip Advisor suggestion and I am so glad I did. I came to Charlotte with my husband on a business trip so I had a lot of free time by myself and didn't know what to do here or where to begin. So, I walked 2 blocks to Info! Charlotte and the employees were extremely helpful and polite. Not only did they have any and all info regarding Charlotte, but info about other locations as well including areas East and West of Charlotte. My husband and I rented a car and drove to Asheville, NC which was recommended by Info! Charlotte. They not only had info on Asheville, but a suggested route to take there which was filled with beauty and even a stop at Chimney Rock.

Overall, excellent service and advice for first time or anytime Charlotte visitors. They even told me what bus to catch!

15 Thank klopez_usa
Syracuse, NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very helpful”
Reviewed 10 May 2009

The employees were so nice and very helpful. They not only have a ton of information to see and do, but they also validate parking.

3 Thank marb18