“Awesome Brews & BBQ” 5 of 5 bubbles

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Awesome Brews & BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I dined here while staying at The Ballantyne over Memorial Day weekend. We had been swimming in the pool all day and we had worked up an appetite. My husband enjoys craft beers so he was delighted by the selection available - 80 beers on draught! We immediately placed an order for potato skins topped with house-made jalapeno bacon. They were delicious! The appetizer came with four and we seriously considered getting another order because they were so good. We decided to split an order of grilled wings with buffalo sauce and the BBQ chicken grilled - Mommoo-style (in a vinegar sauce.) Instead of sides with the chicken, we ordered two side salads. We were very impressed with the chargrilled-smoke flavor in the proteins, beer selection, and the service provided from our waiter. We've been telling our Greenville friends about how great this place was and hope to go back during our next visit to The Ballantyne!

Visited May 2014

Charlotte, NC
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great place to unwind”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We found out about this place from our son, and decided to stop in and get a $3.50 beer special and one of the awesome Gorgonzola and Apple Flatbreads my husband had enjoyed on previous visits. I was wanting Mexican, so decided to try the Vegetable Fajitas. When our food arrived, there were so many fajita makings that my husband and I made two apiece, and had more than enough to eat. We ended up taking home the flatbread. We have always enjoyed visiting here. It's nice to unwind with good food and an awesome selection of beer on tap. We usually just get whatever the special is. I have tried several things off the menu. It's fun to experiment with different dishes, and all I have tried have been well made and delicious. The waiters are friendly and attentive and the manager always stops by to make sure you have had a great experience. I would highly recommend Duckworths for anyone looking for a casual place to unwind, watch a game, and enjoy trying out different brews.

Visited May 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Social atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

This was my dinner stop after first arriving in Charlotte. The food was tasted good and there were large portions, the service was quick and personable although our server wasn't the most knowledgeable about the beers, and the beer selection was good with lots of local micro/craft brews. The atmosphere was social and it was a nice place to relax and eat after traveling.

Charlotte
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Save your time, this place is going downhill...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Expected to enjoy a nice night out, instead got a warm beer and a tasteless appetizer... We left right after. This place is going downhill.... and fast. What a shame! The manager also wasn't the brightest one, saying those script phrases, and sitting at the end of the table to get to customer level... Avoid!!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of the best casual dining restaurants ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant. My boss and co-workers go here often, sometimes once or twice a week, and we all love it. There's nothing that we've had that we didn't thoroughly enjoy. Their garlic fries are spot-on, and their fajitas are the best I've ever had. I will continue to dine here often and bring my family and friends! Wonderful service and very friendly!