“Absolutely The Best”

Ranked #63 of 180 things to do in Charlotte
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love that there is an affordable indoor water place. There is something to do for everyone. They could probably have more places to change clothes but overall we enjoy each time we visit and plan to return.

3  Thank cnp1
There are newer reviews for Ray's Splash Planet

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Ray's Splash Planet is right on the edge of the core downtown district about five minutes from Trade and Tryon. If you happen to visit when it's cool, raining or excruciatingly hot, it's a great place to visit with toddlers and teens. It's no olympic-type pool but it's got a wading area for toddlers, a big, fun slide for the more adventurous and a water volleyball net for others. I have to admit, I'm a non-swimmer standing 5'2" and I love it because I'm never in deep water but I can go go under and never feel like I'm in danger. A total blast. Very cheap to get in. It's operated by the county Park & Rec.

4  Thank Wheelsturning