“stir fry at last”

Cuisines: Asian
South Carolina
“stir fry at last”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I passed by a sign for stir fry in December 2012. Unfortunately at closer inspection the sign said "coming soon." Well, it's here now and good. A friendly woman with an accent took my order. She turned out to be a native of Ghana, Africa. I had the Buddha Bowl with brown rice. It was very good with a lot of tofu. It's nice to be able to get a healthy meal at the airport.

• Visited March 2014

Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Sloppy tiny portions :0(”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I normally avoid these places like the plague, you know the sort, pick your food and then watch it get microwaved! But its not like that, I was encouraged by the "Chefs" out back, stir/griddle frying fresh ingredients. When I received my food it was just slop really, 4 tiny pieces of chicken, loads of broccoli, no onions, peppers, ginger, garlic or any of the things you normally associate with Asian food...al for $10.49 Hmmmmm!

• Visited January 2014