“good experience”

Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
Ranked #115 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 28 May 2014

the experience was great the staff was friendly and welcoming especially kookie at the front desk.
the location was good. the service was exceptional.i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in NC.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Akeme R

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Staff not friendly when checking in. Room was okay. Small bathroom. The door handle was broken and you had to work with it to get in. This hotel needs some updates. Had to press them about our free breakfast. Told us it wasn't free and then they finally figured out that it was. Staff at front desk in the morning was friendlier. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pat K
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hi Pat K,
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I shared your review with the hotel team, as we take all reviews very seriously. I apologize that your stay did not meet expectations.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Four Points in Charlotte has pleasant staff, but the air conditioning system in my room was so noisy I had trouble sleeping. I was flying out early the next morning and really needed my sleep! I won't be staying at this hotel until the system is updated and more quiet. I was on a long trip, staying in other hotels where there was no noisy air conditioning.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We almost missed out Savannah in our recent trip to the states, having been held up in Atlanta for an extra day due to Winter Storm Pax. I emailed the hotel to let them know that we wouldn't be able to make it (it had been an Priceline deal for one night) and the prompt response suggested rescheduling - so we pushed it back one day and we are so glad that we did. We arrived just before 6pm on Valentine's Day. Miss Beth, the concierge, was very helpful in recommending places to try and get a meal and recommending a tour for the following morning. The room was a little smaller than other rooms we stayed in, and a bit noisier (overlooking the road, and some noise from doors shutting elsewhere on the floor in the hotel) so not the most restful stay - but then this is a town where people go out, and so people coming back late was not unexpected. Savannah is a gorgeous destination, and we had a fabulous time. Breakfast was pretty good - omelette chef station was appreciated by my husband and there was a good selection of cooked and cold breakfast items. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stay here average 2 nights/week although not consecutive nights. Misread the hotel shuttle time to the airport. (Arrived ~6:30am to hotel after working the red-eye and scribbled van time illegibly!) Eight hours later I inquired about my van shuttle to airport only to realize it left 20 minutes prior. Front Desk Alex was able to bring me to "combobulation" by asking Bartender Brooke to drive me to the airport immediately!
Both Alex and Brooke went above and beyond to get me to the airport so I could provide an on time departure for the passengers!
These employees truly love their guests and show it by accommodating them to the the nth degree!

10SBRAT

Room Tip: Room 318 is a king suite with kitchenette that includes microwave and refrigerator. Room is quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hello FLYBRAT X,
Thank you very much for sharing your story! I’m happy to hear you were able to get to the airport with the help of Alex and Brooke. We take pride in our team and are pleased that you experienced the amazing hospitality they provide. We appreciate your loyalty and enjoy having you with us those two nights a week.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stay at this hotel every year for the ACC Football Championship. Great location to the metro for easy access to downtown. Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Breakfast is available for a fee, complementary continental breakfast would be ideal.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here on business and enjoyed a very pleasant stay. Rooms were perfect, excellent facilities including a huge HD TV and bed.
Staff were very obliging and sorted any problems I had with professionalism.
Only downside was a lack of dining room in the evening. There are restaurants within walking distance but on a cold winters night you simply do not want to venture out again.
Room service was fine but not always what you want.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank margatekid
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Hi margatekid,
Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, including the comfortable room, great TV, and helpful hotel team. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced regarding your meals, but am glad you took advantage of our room service option. We hope to welcome you back next time you are in town.