“Pie In The Sky”

Cloud 9 Confections
Ranked #10 of 47 Bakeries in Charlotte
“Pie In The Sky”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Cloud 9 is in the small indoor market on East 7th Street, so if you're looking for a store-front, you will miss it. Go in to the market, its also a great place for foods of other types, lunch-fare, etc. But this review isn't about that....

The Cloud 9 store inside this market has wonderful bakery items. We were there on a Sunday and they had a great assortment and yes, we indulged ourselves. We purchased and later tried, key lime squares, lemon squares, Pecan-bourbon pie (no alcohol, just bourbon flavor), chocolate chip cookies, chocolate walnut brownies and a few other delicacies that I've honestly forgotten.

I liked the key-lime squares the best, closely followed by the lemon squares. I thought the chocolate chip cookies were very, very good (that soft melt-in-your-mouth kind). Others who helped me pig-out said the pecan pie, brownies and other confections were also very good - No I couldn't scarf down everything myself even though I tried.

The people behind the counter who served us were very friendly and professional and made it a pleasure to buy there. Don't miss this hidden gem if you want great pastries.

• Visited June 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Cookies”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My boyfriend got the salted caramel cookie and I bought the snicker doodle, both were delicious! I would go back there again when I visit. They also had icecream, cupcakes, and much more.

• Visited June 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“very good bakery”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I visited this bakery uptown Charlotte today and had the almond pound cake. It was very good, tasted homemade so they must have baked it on site. I will visit again to try cupcakes as they had several different varieties. The portion was good and the price was reasonable.

• Visited February 2014