“Good Mexican food after a long flight”

Miguel's Restaurants Incorporated
Ranked #124 of 2,582 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 August 2013

After flying into Charlotte Douglas Airport we were starving and didn't want to stick around the airport to grab a bite to eat before driving to Greensboro so we searched online for a Mexican place and found Miguel's. The reviews were good but when we pulled up, we were a little hesitant based on the look of the place. We walked inside and it was packed, which is always a good sign. We were seated right away at the small bar. The food was up and ready in just a few minutes. For the price, there was a lot of food and it was excellent. I would highly recommend giving MIguel's a shot if you're in the area (especially if you are starving and don't want airport food).

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We were staying at a hotel next door with a group of ten and went to Migeul's for dinner last night. Excellent dinner. Authentic home-made delicious food. Friendly staff. The chicken enchiladas were full of tender shredded white meat and topped with a rich, dark, enchilada sauce. The dining room is small and was very loud when we got there, it quieted down a bit as the night went on, but it difficult to hear each other when it was at the loudest. Being from Tucson, AZ I really enjoy sampling good Mexican food when I travel outside the Southwest, Miguel's was a real treat.

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Use to frequent this place often maybe 2-3 times a week,fairly decent food and wasn't over priced until one day I went in with my last $5 and knew I could get out for that if I drank water,well went up to pay and as my cashier was my waiter he rudely confronted me about not leaving a tip and I rudley let him know I was a good enough customer that I decided to spend my last $5 with them and could have went any where else but decided to eat there, but they had now lost a customer and haven't been back in many years.

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has the best Mexican food I've eatten in a long time. Very ethentic The fajita's for two can easily feed two adults and two children. Everything I've ever eatten here has always been excellent! Although it looks like a hole in the wall don't let that keep you from eatting there.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Basic good Mexican food. Nothing fancy but tasty. Menu had all the basics. Free chips and salsa. I had the fried chimicchangas. Beef tips were very good.