“Good tea”

Caribou Coffee
Ranked #19 of 67 Coffee & Tea in Charlotte
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I just got hot tea here, as I'm not a coffee drinker, but it was good. The service was great, the tea was good, but my favorite thing about this place is the atmosphere. You feel like you're in a log cabin. It's all wood walls, floors, tables, and just has a rustic feel to it. I went on a rainy night and it was so cozy. It wasn't too busy either, and I thought it would be a nice place to go to read or study.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I can't say enough great things about Caribou Coffee and all of their amazing employees. They offer very good coffee and always offer a smile every day. They are so happy to work and will do anything they can to make sure that your every need is met. Love them!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Caribou Coffee is a wonderful coffee house with a relaxed atmosphere. You can talk, work, or study at the tables or sofa/chair areas. The coffee selection is good and of good quality. I am a hot chocolate lover and Caribou offers Hot Chocolate in White, Milk, or Dark Chocolate flavors. The Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate is the very best in town! Served with whipped cream, it is made with tiny dark chocolate chips that melt in the bottom from the hot milk. Absolutely made a fan of me! I had to buy a can of the dark chocolate chips so I could enjoy it at home!

2  Thank tea4mepls
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 12 February 2008

Yum. That is all.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Caribou Coffee? Share your experiences!