“Great local goodies”

Nova's Bakery
Ranked #8 of 45 Bakeries in Charlotte
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We read reviews about the bakery when we were trying to get some local goodies. Delicious, fresh, homemade sweets and treats at very reasonable prices.

1  Thank aprilcobb

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

My first trip here was the other day after being drawn inside by the smell of fresh bread. I bought a Italian bread which they were kind enough to slice and it was excellent.

So far, the best bread I've had since moving to the south 5 years ago!!!

They have a good selection of desserts, but nothing at the time of my visit that interested me.

They have their own parking lot so it was easy in and easy out.

1  Thank Cathrab28
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My wife and I stopped by Nova's after getting up earlier than expected. We purchased a bold coffee and mocha. The bold coffee was average and the mocha okay at best. We also purchased each of the rugala flavors and very much enjoyed those. The internet had a solid connection and the service was as expected. The atmosphere lacked luster but overall it was an okay coffee shop.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

This Charlotte icon is simply the best place for fresh bread in Charlotte. We love to make bruschetta and anytime we need bread with a meal it's always Nova's.

Reviewed 17 December 2012 via mobile

I stop in Nova's on a regular basis. I love the morning glory muffin and all their breads! The service is always great and love that they carry Dilworth coffee. Definitely worth a stop in!