“Best Pizza in Charlotte, much better then Tony's nearby”
Review of Davinci's Pizza

Davinci's Pizza
Ranked #720 of 2,565 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 March 2014

So everyone in the south and in this area recommends Tony's Pizza as the best New York style pizza around. The problem is, it is not really New York pizza, it is a pizza that southern-ers think is NY pizza. If you really really want NY pizza, (I grew up with NY and Jersey Shore Pizza) then go to Davinci's pizza.

Just as an example, I took my father there last month, he retired in NC after living in NJ all his life. He said it was the best pizza he has had in the state since he has lived here, and now wants to go back all of the time. I cannot speak for the other food items on the menu as I always get pizza.

1  Thank racertempo

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I recently went to DaVinci's. The pizza is very large and delicious. I travel back and forth from Raleigh to Charlotte. DaVinci's is so my favorite pizza in North Carolina. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Went to this place based on a recommendation and was not disappointed. Their small pizza is about the size of all the "chains" larges. I can't say enough good about it...love the crust, love the sauce, love everything about it. The only bad thing is that there is not one closer to Concord but hopefully that will change soon ( hint hint management :)

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Ordered a half mushroom half cheese pizza this evening from Da Vinci's. Our first pizza ordered in Charlotte. I am from the northeast (New Haven) and consider this really good New York Style pizza. Not New Haven but New York. I would definitely order from them again. The large pizza was huge. The only problem I had with the pizza was the mushrooms were not fresh. Canned mushrooms bring down the quality of a good pizza. Will order another topping next time.

1  Thank aedepatie
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Just got 2 medium pies for my office for lunch, and they were very good NY style pizzas. We got meat lovers and pepperoni/ham. This restaurant seem very dependable, but Ilike it best when you get your own whole pie. The slices for lunch are very good, either cheese or pepperoni. They are huge, so you may want to try just 1 even though the lunch special is 2 slices and a drink.

Give Divinci's a try if you are in this area and craving pizza.