“You can make these at home”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #1,685 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Someone had to say it, I have nothing against this particular location other than why are you looking it up on TripAdvisor. There's probably one that is exactly the same connected to the Gas station in your hometown. Try something new!

Reviewed 10 December 2010

I travel for work and when I'm in Charlotte I like to get my breakfast at Subway on College and Martin Luther King (301 S Tyron Street, Store #11973)...last time I was there that this location had raised it's price for my favorite breakfast (egg white, cheese, on flatbread) from $2.00 to $4.65. The day before I was in Memphis TN and went to a Subway there and the same sandwich was still $2.00. When I asked the guy who was probably the owner, about the price increase he started yelling at me and telling me that the Corporate Office is the one who changes the prices. I told him that was going to call the Corporate Office and complain, then he really started yelling at me. I couldn't understand what he was yelling since I don't speak his language but I can tell you whatever it was, was really RUDE!! I called the Corporate Office and was told that the stores are allowed to charge whatever they want (all stores are franchises) but the Corporate does give them a "suggested" price to charge. Well that sounds stupid to me. Doesn't Subway have a reputation to maintain?

Well that Subway now has one less customer!

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!