“Great value”

Neighbourhood: Mineral Springs
Edison, New Jersey
“Great value”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great value - reasonable prices. The menu had a wide variety to choose from. I had the chicken tortilla soup, which was excellent, the salad was fresh and the entree had a great portion. Service wasn't the greatest, but wasn't bad either - it was also a Saturday night and was very busy. I wouldn't think twice about eating here again on another trip to Charlotte.

• Visited April 2014

Mount Carmel, Tennessee
“Super Service from the Bartenders - Good Food - Great Service!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We were here on Saturday night April 12 around 6:30 pm. We were told a 29-36 minute wait for a table for two. I found seats at the bar so we decided to eat there. When we first sit down there was a constant stream of take out orders being brought to the bar. The take outs kept coming for about 10 minutes. I was getting concerned because the bartenders were swamped with take outs and people picking up. As soon as they got a break the bartenders took our drink orders and appetizer order. From that point on they kept checking on us and making sure we had drinks and updated us on our food order. The service was some of the best I have ever had a Cheddar's. The food was really good. We got Sante Fe Spinach dip for the appetizer with some salsa. We then ordered a world class chicken sandwich with a loaded baked potato and a order of chicken Ultimate Nachos. It was an enjoyable evening with good food and great service from the bartenders. I wouldn't hesitate to go back and eat at the bar. The guys took great car of us.

• Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“employee blocked my car,and called me racist”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

on the night of 3/21/2014, a Friday, we were in town for a conference and went to cheddars for a late dinner. well, we got there just before closing and because we used to work at restaurants and hated it when people came in at closing to eat, we decided to go to the sports bar next door. We were parked in handicapped and as we started to back up, a car came up behind us and just parked. We had on our backup lights, so it was obvious that we were leaving, but they did not move. so after a few minustes, we put the car in park and waited some more, but nothing, I finally opened my car door and said"excuse me, could you back up a little and let us out?" I could not see the driver at that time, but their windows were down, so I know they heard me, but still nothing, So I went to the front, where two other employees were, a man and a woman, and asked them to ask the car to move. just then, an employee came out and got in the car, but they still did niot move?! So the male employee at the door, asked them to move and finally they did. This was about ten minutes thay had deliberatly trapped us. So they left and when we went to the sports bar, we got out and so did they. The woman started cursing, as apparantly she didn't want to eat at the same restaurant as us, and screamed"racist" as they walked past us again, got in their car and drove off. Another couple asked us what was their problem and we just shook our heads. I don't know what their problem was, but I wouldn't eat at a restaurant that had an employee that treated and thought of customers like that, would you? And trapping us from leaving is called kidnapping, by the way, but the last thing we wanted was an altercation while on business. Never had something like this happen before.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank liz r
Charlotte, North Carolina
“long wait”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

You will always have a long wait at this resturant, most of the time the food and service are on point. I guessing b/c the CIAA crowd was still around it was too much for the staff to handle. Messed up our order, the waitress must have been very tired, but overall I will visit again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mechelle J
Troutman, North Carolina
“Food is always good”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My wife and I have visited this Cheddars several times and are always pleased with the food and service. Our last visit was for lunch and everything was very good. The prices are very affordable as well. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and we have taken people there and they were please as well.

• Visited February 2014