“Good food for a great price”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #241 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mineral Springs
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sat at the bar and the bar crew (all three of them) were great. It was a busy busy night but they took great care of us. Cheese fries were quite good chased with a cold beer for him and margarita for me.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've been to Cheddar's a number of times, and we like going because they have some great offerings like the Shepherd's Pie, and they actually have a great steak. The prices are all very good, you can usually get a good meal for under $10. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Got too be the worst restaurant in university area they don't have any waiters at this location and the restaurant employees don't care if you eat there or not mangers need to do better or be faired

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great value - reasonable prices. The menu had a wide variety to choose from. I had the chicken tortilla soup, which was excellent, the salad was fresh and the entree had a great portion. Service wasn't the greatest, but wasn't bad either - it was also a Saturday night and was very busy. I wouldn't think twice about eating here again on another trip to Charlotte.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We were here on Saturday night April 12 around 6:30 pm. We were told a 29-36 minute wait for a table for two. I found seats at the bar so we decided to eat there. When we first sit down there was a constant stream of take out orders being brought to the bar. The take outs kept coming for about 10 minutes. I was getting concerned because the bartenders were swamped with take outs and people picking up. As soon as they got a break the bartenders took our drink orders and appetizer order. From that point on they kept checking on us and making sure we had drinks and updated us on our food order. The service was some of the best I have ever had a Cheddar's. The food was really good. We got Sante Fe Spinach dip for the appetizer with some salsa. We then ordered a world class chicken sandwich with a loaded baked potato and a order of chicken Ultimate Nachos. It was an enjoyable evening with good food and great service from the bartenders. I wouldn't hesitate to go back and eat at the bar. The guys took great car of us.