“Best Bar-B-Q in Charlotte”
Review of Sauceman's

Sauceman's
Ranked #48 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had Sauceman's Bar-B_Q for the first time tonight and it is superb. I will be back over and over again! A++

There are newer reviews for Sauceman's

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Sauceman's has quickly become my favorite BBQ location in Charlotte. With Mac's, Queen City Q, and other options nearby, I have fallen in love with the pulled pork at Sauceman's. It took me two years to finally try it after they finally opened the restaurant for the dinner hours.

Make sure you visit here if you are in the mood for BBQ. The prices are fantastic, the Arnold Palmer is very sweet, and the service is fast.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Excellent tasting ribs but dining area is very small and gets hot inside as the heat in the kitchen is not diverted. Also, the outside door is frequently open as take out customers form a line out the door. Better call ahead to see what they have NOT run out of if you go there 90 minutes before closing. Otherwise you will be disappointed and have to "settle for" something else.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

First off, let's say i love.l the barbecue. But the fried corn on the cob, and Mac and cheese is to die for. They have outdoor seating and even bring my pup a bowl of water. I'm also addicted to their red slaw. Friendly staff well!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We took a bike ride out of Uptown in search of Sauceman's and boy were we glad we did! Our daughter was in Charlotte 2 years ago and didn't stop by and I said if I ever get the chance I'm going to stop. I had the sampler and my wife the "original" pulled pork sandwich and we were both making some interesting noises while we indulged! Luckily those around us were use to the sound of "pleased pallets"! A small place that is well worth the stop for some great Q!

1  Thank JohnMnWV