“Good but.....”

Boston Market
Ranked #1,250 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Description: Chicken at its best.
Description: Chicken at its best.
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Kind of average for Boston Market. Food & service as expected but the booths really need attention as some of the padding makes the seating impossible.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have always liked the food here, but I think they believe by offering to seat you at a table or booth, and cleaning up after you, that it deserves a higher price for dinner. It is still fast food, so to be more competitive they should lower their prices.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

I love Boston Market frozen Dinners So I was so excited to eat at one. Boy was I let down The place was sorta dumpy, I didn't expect a cafeteria style restaurant. The employees were sort of unfriendly I had never been there and was unfamaliar of what came with what, the line personell rushed us and were pushy and they was no one behind us. The food was good though. I contacted B. M. and they really didn't care.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 July 2008

Never liked Boston Market. Every time I give this place another chance I always walk out asking myself...Why?

I gave it one star because the food is edible....barely.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 June 2008

Best Fast food!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Boston Market? Share your experiences!