“Chancellor Drive Location - very poor!”
Review of Boston Market

Boston Market
Ranked #1,212 of 2,374 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chicken at its best.
Concord, North Carolina
“Chancellor Drive Location - very poor!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I need to review the Boston Market on Chancellor Drive in Charlotte, NC. The only one I seem to be able to access is the one on Providence Road. Can you help? I have not visited the one on Providence Road.
As for the Chancellor Drive location, servings were pitifully small. At good Boston Market locations (such as Capital Boulevard in Raleigh, NC), turkey, for example is served in beautiful thick slices. At this location, mine was chopped up with skin and fat - looked like Thanksgiving leftovers 3 days later. I do not know about other locations in Charlotte, but the Chancellor Drive location is perfectly terrible. I will not return.

• Visited May 2013

St Augustine
“NO NO NO”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

No no.. Boston Market ? HUH go back to Boston with your nasty food and prices give me a break 1 piece of chicken 2 spoons of veg 10 bucks?When I saw 3 Cops eating for free?I know it happens all the time I guess its the " if we give them free food we will get more protection?" with plate fulls of Food and by the way they did not need it . I will pay anything but when the food is nasty .. I swear I was praying to the toilet God all night after eating here.. Never again .Its a great idea.. If the food was not so terrible .

PS there maybe locations that actually have food that you can eat but,, the few Charlotte NC location are terrible EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK

• Visited February 2013
Georgia
“Good but.....”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Kind of average for Boston Market. Food & service as expected but the booths really need attention as some of the padding makes the seating impossible.

Visited October 2012
Durham, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, but a little pricey...”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have always liked the food here, but I think they believe by offering to seat you at a table or booth, and cleaning up after you, that it deserves a higher price for dinner. It is still fast food, so to be more competitive they should lower their prices.

Visited June 2012
Kingsport TN
“A lotta hype”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I love Boston Market frozen Dinners So I was so excited to eat at one. Boy was I let down The place was sorta dumpy, I didn't expect a cafeteria style restaurant. The employees were sort of unfriendly I had never been there and was unfamaliar of what came with what, the line personell rushed us and were pushy and they was no one behind us. The food was good though. I contacted B. M. and they really didn't care.

• Visited July 2011