US$145
US$126
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$145
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$310
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
1,505 results
All reviewscooked to order breakfastthe manager's receptionbreakfast staffmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastliving roomfamily reunionindoor poolfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againclose to the airportenjoyed my staywandaatriumlobbyshuttlecouch
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is not the place I fell in love with all those years ago. There were a lot of traffic noise on the front of hotel. The heat stop working. The water was shut off for over 4 hours. There's only 2 drinks per guest now and the breakfast was not good. We were told breakfast was from 7 to 10, but it was 6 to 9.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Jamey R
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Only 2 drinks per guest at managers reception...breakfast was not as good either. The hotel shut the water off on New Years Day for 6 hours for scheduled repairs...why do this on NYE? The shuttle doesn't go Uptown. The heat stopped working and we were cold for 2 hours, the maintenance man came and said he adjust temperature within the unit & 4 hours later we're still cold, maintenance man came back & said it was up at high as he was permitted to move it. The room had nice layout but that was it. We reserved the honeymoon suite, but it was not set up as the rep stated over the phone. No longer our favorite hotel.

Room Tip: Room on front will hear all the loud traffic
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrMrsReid
KevinCharlotte, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear MrMrs Reid,
Thanks very much for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize we fell short of delivering the quality experience that is typical for our hotel. North Carolina law mandates that we are limited to only two complimentary beverages per guest. That is the law throughout the state. The water repair was unfortunately not planned. We had a pipe failure that required our shutting down the water.
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience as well as the heating issue. The engineer should have been able to accommodate your request and found an acceptable amount of heat for your room.
Thank you again MrMrs Reid and I hope we can convince you to give us another opportunity down the road.
All the best, Kevin - GM

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I commute to Charlotte for work, and I sometimes stay overnight at Charlotte hotels when there’s a special occasion. The Embassy Suites is one of my favorite places to stay in Charlotte due to its location, free parking, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, breakfast, manager’s happy hour, and spacious rooms with great microwaves and refrigerators.

The New Year’s plan was to check in during the afternoon of New Year’s eve and check out at noon on January 2 so I could go to work (in my Charlotte office) for half a day. On New Year’s Eve, I’d party with friends, and then hang out in the pool/Jacuzzi at the hotel until the pool area closed at 11 pm. After that, I would venture to Uptown Charlotte or attend a friend’s party or go to bed. New Year’s day, I would lounge around the indoor pool area and read.

On New Year’s Eve, check-in was as great as ever, the room was fantastic, and everything was just wonderful. There was just one little problem: upon check-in, I learned that the water in the hotel would be completely shut off from noon to 6 pm on January 1. No one would be permitted to use water in their rooms; however, bottled water and sanitizer soap would be provided. No one would be able to flush the toilets in their rooms from noon to 6 pm, and the pool/Jacuzzi would obviously be closed.

This absolutely killed my plans to sit at the pool all day on New Year’s Day. So, the hotel very nicely agreed to permit me to check out on New Year’s Day so I could go elsewhere (or I could have just gone home since my house is only 40 miles away).

The room, the pool area, the fridge, the parking, the check-in, the staff, the cleanliness, the bed comfort, and everything else were just great. Prior to the manager’s happy hour, I drank a couple of glasses of wine at the adjoining Omaha Steakhouse which has really good food and a great wine selection.

I was sad that I would have to leave the next day and go elsewhere.

The breakfast the next morning, particularly the made-to-order omelet, was as good as any I’ve ever experienced at any hotel, ever. This includes the prestigious Homestead in Virginia. I was sad to have to check out.

Unfortunately, hours later when I checked out, I learned that my particular room was not going to be affected by the water stoppage. This makes me wonder if the pool area would not have been affected as well. I wish the management and staff had been better able to inform its guests about the true situation. I would have rather stayed at the Embassy Suites than move to my other favorite Charlotte hotel: the Uptown Marriott.

I am a huge fan of Embassy Suites, and this one is as good as any. I’ll definitely be back, and they hopefully won’t have any more water issues.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Six years ago was the last family Christmas gathering I had attended…for 24 years my family has gathered together at an Embassy Suites hotel the weekend between Christmas and New Years. Our favorite Embassy Suites is the one in Charlotte because of the beautiful, soothing plants and waterfalls. By staying at Embassy’s we can focus on enjoying our time together instead of cooking and doing dishes (all done by the wonderful cooks every morning with complimentary omelets), or remembering to get enough liquor (thanks to the Happy Hour every evening with complimentary drinks)!
This year was the best ever when a reservations error turned into a bonus for all of my family. The management and staff were attentive to our every need, convincing us they were truly sorry for the error, and determined to make us feel extra special. I highly recommend this hotel to traveler’s who want to stay in a place where, even in this day and age, customer service is at the top of the list! Thank you Embassy Suites…you have our continued loyalty for the next 24 years!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
KevinCharlotte, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Jerri-Ann M,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. Myself and much of the staff are very familiar with your group and appreciate your loyalty and especially your understanding this year. I became aware one of our presidentials would not be available for your family. I was very happy to hear our solution was acceptable and that your family enjoyed themselves! Thank you again for your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to having you return later this year. All the best, Kevin - GM

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Overall a great experience. Well-maintained hotel with excellent made-to-order breakfasts. Cleaning staff was efficient and pleasant. Lobby was clean and pleasant. Rooms were clean and well-stocked. Great water pressure, even in the upper level rooms. Our only complaints were that the mattresses were not particularly comfortable and that the only pillows offered were down, which we do not like. Overall, though--a great facility. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hi Douglas S,

Thanks very much for your comments on our hotel. I was very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay! I did take note of your comment on the mattress and pillows and passed along to our housekeeping team. Each of our suites should have a variety of pillow type including foam as well as down. Thank you for letting me know and I hope to have you return on your next visit to Charlotte. Take care, Kevin - GM