US$134
US$117
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$126
Hyatt.com
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$144
US$126
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$149
US$134
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$107
Home2.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$163
US$341
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
1,505 results
All reviewscooked to order breakfastthe manager's receptionbreakfast staffmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastliving roomfamily reunionindoor poolfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againclose to the airportenjoyed my staywandaatriumlobbyshuttlecouch
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This Embassy Suites was on par with others that I've stayed in. Minor commenst were that the Omelet was not as good as I've had in other E locations and the bed was extra firm. Otherwise, the facility was beautiful, clean and fully functional.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2014

A group of 8 of us were on our way to a business trip in New Orleans, however, due to a snow storm, we were unable to leave the Charlotte airport. We were able to make reservations at the hotel for 8 rooms last-minute. Front desk was very accommodating and understanding of our arrival. It was too early to cehck-in, but they took our bags and the shuttle took us to a great bbq place for lunch (Mac's). I havd a corner suite that was huge! Room was clean, there was a little kitchenette area with refigerator and microwave. Evening coacktail reception was a nice welcome surprise after our crazy day. Omaha Steakhouse (the hotel restaurant) was not impressive. Service was slow and food was not that good - but seeing no taxis were running in the snow, at least we were able to have something to eat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KevinCharlotte, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hi Kathleen B,

Thanks very much for your comments and review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. Ironically, I happen to be in the Albany trying to return to Charlotte during the same snow storm! I appreciate your comments and also took note of the service you received in our restaurant and shared with the appropriate team members. I'm glad we made a good overall impression and look forward to having your return. Cheers! Kevin

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I was overjoyed by the 2 room suite. 2 TVs, fridge, microwave and separate bedroom. The king bed was very comfortable...lovely sheets and the TV was clear in digital...I could live here for a short time.

I loved the 'atrium' look and the waterfall provided a soothing background noise. Really nice place...doing the happy dance and grateful my work provided this opportunity to stay here.

Starving hungry; I Then went to grab a steak to eat in their award winning restaurant. But no seats left for those in house guests (a professionally dressed women travelling by herself whose flights had been seriously delayed). In fact I was told that I could wait for 40 mins or I could sit in the 'overflow' room which unfortunately was serviced by a man who seemed very ubrupt and uninterested in providing good service to his customers...maybe he is having a bad day? But his whole dress and appearance seemed to suggest he really 'couldnt care less'. So I asked in my most nicest manner, how long would it take to get a steak....and he said over 40 mins.... I had a very early flight in the morning so I explained this to the barman who couldnt care less and wasnt able to offer any suggestions. in fact I sat for over 10 mins whilst he ran around and did other things, serving others. I ended up asking for just a salad as I was told 'that would be the quickest bc it doesnt need cooking', he explained to me. FINALLY, I got a water and a red wine....once I received my salad I left the steak restaurant to go back to my room and cry...by myself ....so...suggest you save your money on the steak restaurant...most people have a lot less patience than me and Im sure they would write worse reviews than I just did

I was also dissapointed & sad to miss out on the managers reception and breakfast. I left too early & got in 10 mins too late.... However, I did hear its very good

Dont worry about the reviews suggesting the hotel is starting to look worn and tired....I stay in hotels half the month with my job and I didnt notice much of that at all.

Room Tip: Maybe if you book a table for the RESTAURANT...and not the overflow back room you might have a nice experience. I just smh with any restaurant in a hotel that cant provide, or show any care to not being able to organise a table for one 'in house' guest to eat dinner? Its not like we have a vehicle to drive around and go anywhere else...?
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Aussiebab
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My first experience at this hotel was great and I would recommend it to anyone. Everything about the hotel was outstanding (courteous employees, rooms excellent, continental breakfast beyond satisfactory). Checking in and out of hotel was fast and done effeciently.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Really no complaints, except that hotel is starting to get a little tired. It is a very busy hotel, and parking can sometimes be a problem. Sometimes it can be a little noisy, as kids sports teams often stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple