“Park and Fly”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte
Ranked #38 of 183 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We just came back from a vacation and stay at this hotel and took advantage of the park and fly special they have which is perfect if your flying out of char... the rooms are all suites and very large.. each night they have a mgrs. reception and free hot snacks and beverages including Alcohol...free buffet breakfast every morning.. total 7 nights parking including hotel $119 .. Great deal!

Room Tip: corner suite
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have stayed at many of the Embassy/Hilton properties. I must say the value for this location is fair but my reality exceeded expectations. From the moment I walked in the room the furnishings appear to be a little our dated but clean. The phone in the main room did not work and it just didn't feel as homely as in times of past...but again I should not compare Monterey, Honolulu or New Orleans locations even though its the same chain. I will always prefer Embassy for a good breakfast. Just needs a little more attention but I appreciate the value for long stays. Lastly, can you guys... this refers to most hotels. Check and change remote batteries more frequently. Overall, Embassy Charlotte was good but be warned about he hot tub. It could be a hazard. There are no steps when you enter the hot tub so make sure your legs are flexible and be sure to hold the rails tightly when you enter. I am fairly flexible and in decent shape. Good hotel for the value.

Room Tip: all rooms appear to be of equal quality.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
KevinCharlotte, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Hi 1AKA_VS,

Thanks very much for your comments regarding your recent stay. I've passed those along to our staff. I agree, needing batteries in remote controls is something that should be checked everyday. I've also taken note of your comment regarding the hot tub. Thank you again and I hope to have you stay with us again. Cheers! Kevin - GM

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The Embassey was a very nice place to stay. New improvements to the lounge restaurant will prove to be very accomodating. Breakfast always is a plus at any Embassy and the evening reception is very much appreciated. Free shuttle to the Airport was also a plus. Only negative is there was nothing within walking distance to the hotel (ie. food, drink, shopping).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

the breakfast buffet was the highlight of my day. There is a spa and a starbucks, so you could not ask for a better day at the hotel. I had request that a taxi pick me up and take me to the airport and the night attendant did not follow thru, that was the only negative on the place. The bar closed early too but if you need a place to stay and want to feel like a king this hotel can deliver.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank desare2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stopped in for 1 night to break-up our 9 hour trip and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hotel is beautiful and well maintained. My wife enjoyed the complimentary drinks and we both enjoyed the wonderful breakfast. We'd stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank H8006QWjiml
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have never been disappointed with Embassy Suites and this experience was no exception. Attentive staff, children loved the breakfast and evening snack, very comfortable and central to the things we wanted to do in Charlotte.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah K
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel has fallen to an all time low...the rooms are shoddy, the carpeting in the halls are torn and buckled, the restaurant is disgusting, the breakfasts are unsanitary and we are appalled that this is an ES. Side-bar is that recently the Embassy Suites I've stayed in have all deteriorated from the hotels in the past. We like the Hilton chain, but will not stay at any Embassy Suites again!!!

Room Tip: None of the rooms are good!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple