“This is a good place to stay in Charlotte.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte
Ranked #50 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Howard Beach, New York, United States
“This is a good place to stay in Charlotte.”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

You could not go wrong staying at the Embassy Suites in Charlotte on South Tryon Street. Rooms are clean and spacious. Great pool, watch out getting in to the hot tub though. It's a steep entry. The 5:30 managers reception/happy hour is a nice touch to unwind as evening approaches. Breakfast!!! Go speak to Wanda, she'll fix your morning right by first serving you a helping of cheer and southern hospitality, and then fixing you a great plate to start your day. She is a superstar of charm!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Embassy Suites off Tryon Rd. By the airport was wonderful! !!! The room was clean and neat. The temperature was comfortable and could easily be adjusted. The staff was amazing and I would definitely book again. :)

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The entire team is pleasant and professional. The rooms are always clean. The Manager's reception is a great way to relax after work. Wanda makes the best breakfast and brings so much joy to everyone's morning! Thank you for making my stays so enjoyably delicious.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My preference is the Embassy chain because of the spacious rooms.
The staff was beyond professional, and they went above and beyond to get me into the room that I wanted.

My compliments and thanks to the staff

Room Tip: Be polite to the staff (really, that's anywhere you go.).. KNOW WHAT EVENTS ARE HAPPENING AT THE...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Percy J
North Carolina
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I love Embassy Suites as a general rule. We traveled to Charlotte for the death of my best friend. This facility was NO difference except for a staff member intent on making my life difficult. We got there at like 10:30pm at night and would be out before 10:00am for the funeral. I don't even want to rehash the struggles that I had. I even reminded him that I would be right back for an entire week in July, nothing helped him have any compassion for my situation or understanding or appreciation of the fact that I am a loyal Embassy Suites attendee. I told him that I typically get courtesy wifi; he eventually gave it to me, but only after not only showing me the tiers on a brochure, but highlighting the tiers eligible for this service.

I'm hoping that he was just having an off night - everyone has them. If this is his pattern, all I can say is be careful if you encounter this "gentleman".

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank cyberdiva1908
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We were only here for 1 night due to a delayed flight US Air put us up in this hotel. We did not arrive until after 11pm and had to leave at 5:30 AM to return to airport. Hotel transported us back and forth in thier shuttle. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean. No complaints. Did not eat at hotel so can not comment on dining due to our short stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
KevinCharlotte, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Hi Bluehcky,

Thank you very much for leaving your comments on our hotel. I was very happy to see you enjoyed your brief stay with us. I hope to have you back for a longer stay the next time you're in Charlotte. Take care, Kevin - GM
Kennewick, Washington, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I hate mornings, but Wanda's cheerful "welcome to breakfast" and awesome made to order omelettes sure do help. The rooms are very nice, and the whole staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend this hotel especially for the short-stay business traveller.

• Stayed August 2014