US$134
US$117
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$137
CrownePlaza.com
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$174
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$163
US$380
US$341
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
1,505 results
All reviewscooked to order breakfastthe manager's receptionbreakfast staffmorning breakfastcomplimentary breakfastliving roomfamily reunionindoor poolfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againclose to the airportenjoyed my staywandaatriumlobbyshuttlecouch
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Typically my stay at any Embassy Suites is very pleasant. This visit was disappointing. The remodeled rooms look nice, but were not as clean as they could have been. I'm still confused about the random blue painters tape on the wall. It was explained to me that they were being used as reference point for the floor. Overall, it looked pretty but that was just on the surface.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KevinCharlotte, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Hi L2428SMstevenm,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel and loyalty to the Embassy Suites brand. I apologize we fell short of exceeding your expectations on this visit. I made a note of the blue painter's tape that you mentioned. It was recently used during the installation of our corner guards but should have been removed within the same day. Please accept my apologies and I hope you will return the next time you're in Charlotte. All the best, Kevin - GM

Reviewed 5 August 2017

On check in I was given a room that was already occupied and found someone in the shower. I had to wait for a room to be cleaned. The first night I woke up at 1 am and found 5 cockroaches on the bathroom and kitchen area and inside the drawers. Send down to the desk I was given a new room, the last room available and had to move at 2am walked in the room and it had not been cleaned only one of the beds were in made, towels on the floor, and used soap in the shower. I used the second bed in the room perfering to sleep without the bugs and rest for the meeting I had a few hours later. I had the do not disturb sign on the door and was woken at 8am with beating on the door by a maintenance worker wanting to put trim on the wall.
Talked to the front desk asked to speak to a manager and was denied and was offer points for my inconvenience. I was told they would deep clean my room and gave me 15000 points for a night stay. Left all day returned at 5 pm and my room was the same never cleaned. I asked again for the manager and I was denied I asked for compensation and the desk clerk stated they already gave me points. This was the trend of the trip.
I was told that 15000 points was for a free night but actually it was for a part of a night.
Never spoke to a manager. Positive side the cleaning staff was very friendly and the morning breakfast was on point with great food and friendly service.
I wish my room stay was the same quality.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank NavyCFAI

Hi NavyCFAI,
Thank you very much for your comments. Please accept my apology for the obvious lack of service and cleanliness you experienced during your stay. I've reviewed this with the team as this reflects a significant breakdown of service. We employ a professional pest control company that routinely treats all guest rooms and public space to keep them as pest-free as possible. We occasionally will need to treat rooms in addition to the routine cycle as pests can easily be transported around. I do not know what would have created the situation regarding the unclean rooms. That is simply unacceptable. A manager should have been available at all times to personally address these concerns. In my absence, we have several other managers available. I apologize for the less than pleasant stay. I hope you will consider giving us another chance as I'm positive we can provide you with a great experience. Take care, Kevin - GM

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Worst Embassy Suites I have stayed in to date and my company uses this hotel chain for every occasion. No bottled water in rooms, broken kuerig, no tub- only a walk in shower, broken cabinet door, room service let them selves in when I called to have a replacement kuerig vs letting me answer the door. Broken phone in room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rebeccawV3376YT

Hi rebeccawV3376YT,

Thanks very much for your comments. I was extremely disappointed to see you had several issues in your suite. This does not reflect the quality of service and experience that we strive to provide every guest. Please accept my apology as your room was clearly not ready for occupancy. I hope you will give us another chance to improve upon this performance the next time you're in Charlotte. All the best, Kevin - GM

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Hotel was very accommodating, staff was great. All areas were very clean. There were several group gatherings and other fam reunions at the same time. Never had any problems. Things to do in the area were great too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy S
KevinCharlotte, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hi Cathy S,

Thanks very much for your review. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your time in Charlotte and especially appreciate your comment on the staff. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward to having your return soon. All the best, Kevin - GM

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were all treated as VIP guests. The service providers were genuine in their efforts to provide distinguished service, and they handled every situation with calm, collegial and caring respect. The food was excellent in all venues, however, a little expensive with service charges and taxes. The entire staff was outstanding. We really made the right decision to stay @ this Embassy Suites by Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hi aaront309,

Thanks very much for your review. I was thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay and were treated as VIP and with respect. Thanks so much for choosing Embassy Suites and we hope to see you back soon! Take care, Kevin - GM