Four car loads of family at other hotels here. I chose this place. We have rooms 221 and 219. I requested and booked handicap rooms close to each other, on the ground floor more than 3weeks ago. We ended up on the 2nd floor but there is an elevator so its not so bad. The place looks ok so far... I am very disappointed there are no microwaves or refrigerator in the room. My family and I are here for a graduation and we drove and drove and drove getting everyone and everything in order. I had food I wanted to reheat and eat after more than 12hrs on the road... after moving all those bags into the various room I just wanted eat and rest. Thats when I noticed the rooms dont have microwaves or fridges. Microwaves are in the lobby... The front desk told me they have a big fridge and can hold my food...huh! strangers hold my food! Are they nuts? But she was very a friendly young lady...when I drive I tend to travel with a cooler, so I can get around the fridge issue but.... I Am DISAPPOINTED. Its not a bad place but I may try somewhere else next time. It seems I need to make a checklist to ask before booking hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites-Airport is about 2 miles from Charlotte Douglas Intl. Airport and off exit 33 at I-85. We have thoughtful amenities at an economy price for business or leisure travel. We also offer complimentary shuttle service to airport and parking for outbound travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Charlotte Airport
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
- Econo Lodge Charlotte