Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport
  • Pool
US$163
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$113
US$160
All reviewsroom was cleanan airport hotelstaff was friendlywould stay here againice machinecerealmicrowave
Reviewed 25 July 2014

not clean. to loud at night. wifi did not work front desk didn't care just said it went off all time.. motel old and dated, not like see in photos. stayed because park in fly. when called at 130 am to be pk up said shuttle was not a 24 hr service and on my resv it said 24 hr shuttle to and from airport.. so had to get a taxi for 16.00.. would not stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank lindasimpson
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was very displeased with this hotel, it is so nasty and dirty and over priced for the size of the room. I stayed a total of 4 days the owner's daughter was on duty one evening she was so rude and displayed no compassion to those standing in front her waiting to get answers. I was locked out of my room each evening and had to go get a new key. Really!? Filthy!!! Spend your money else where Do Not Stay Here.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

While I was not expecting a lot for $60 I was still greatly disappointed. The entrance is very old and dirty, the elevator feels like it is going to break at any moment, the room A/Cs are antiquated (so loud it was hard to sleep), internet signal in rooms is so weak you cannot get a lock on the signal and the breakfast is the bare minimum. This is more like a $40 a night hotel. HOWEVER, the one good not was a friendly front desk staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank F S
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights after a 16 hour journey and found it pretty average. When we first checked in we were sent to an unmade room so had to go back. The staff we're helpful and the breakfast was enough for us. Wifi wasn't great, but it's a good cheap stop for a few nights. The rooms were clean and neat.

Room Tip: get a room on a high floor as it's quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shelivesbythesea
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Not sure where to start:
Front door doesn't lock properly.
Everything is old in the rooms or very cheap.
Internet keeps going down.
Bathroom wallpaper coming off.
I'm concerned about my car parked outside, shady characters in the parking lot.
None smoking so all the smokers are standing on the doorsteps smoking.
I'm on the bottom floor and all I can hear is banging from upstairs. The walls are vibrating the noise is that loud. There is no way I will get any sleep.
Oh towels have stains on them. Also cheap.
Huge mistake worst place I have ever stayed and I've been to 30 US states. The Bates Motel would be a safer bet!

• Stayed: July 2014