“Overall good”

Ranked #95 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
A TripAdvisor Member
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Overall, I Would stay here again. It was Easy to get too and not too far from Ikea. I Stayed here because I was traveling with my cat. The price was good and the Breakfast is nice too.

Only issue I had was my card key didn't work all the time.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Room & bathroom were clean and very modern. Bed was very comfortable. I just stayed overnight because I had a late flight that was delayed due to inclement weather at my home destination so I chose to stay at this hotel. I wasn't able to get my luggage because it was on the plane so all of my toiletries were in my checked suitcase! I asked the front desk for the necessities and they gave me complimentary items of everything that I needed (soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, lotion, etc.). Waffle House is right across the street which is a huge plus!

If I were to get stranded or decide to visit the Charlotte area again, this hotel would definitely be my 1st choice!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Upon arrival, the room had a heavy smell of mildew. The bed sheets had blood stains on them. The pillowcases had small blood stains and hairs on them. The bathroom floor had large dried sticky puddles around the toilet. The manager is extremely unprofessional and rude.

The only positive was that the rest of the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Just avoid this place unless you want to catch something.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank samuel d
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Nice clean hotel. We surprised at how nice it was. The room was renovated and the bed very comfortable. Would stay there again on our next flight out of Charlotte.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

On the night of June 16 Got to CLT due to a out of country flight early the next morning. So we just needed a place to sleep. Picked this hotel for the free airport shuttle and wi-fi.
When we got to the room we noticed a moldy smell, maybe coming from the carpet, but we did not complaint or asked for another room. The bed was comfortable. The next morning we did not even hate time for the breakfast. We took the shuttle to the airport. For the price and the short stay, it was an ok hotel.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Upon arrival, took my things to the assigned room. It smelled horrible. Like an overworked football team had been in the room for a couple of days. Did something I have never done before and requested a new room. 2nd room smelled a little less. Manager was at the first room when I went for my things and I got the impression he was not happy with me. Didn't dare complain about the second room. Went and bought a bottle of Glade to try and kill the smell. Thank God I was only there one night. Saw other guests with dogs. That's okay, but maybe they need "No Pet" rooms? I'm thinking that was the smell maybe? Too bad the manager didn't want to make sure I was happy with room.

Room Tip: Check for smell first.
1  Thank CRBug
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Eagle Lake
Eagle Lake
Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway
Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway
#105 of 180 in Charlotte

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North

Address: 3127 Sloan Dr, Charlotte, NC 28208-2447
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#17 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range: £62 - £83 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Charlotte Airport North Hotel Charlotte