All reviewswaffle house across the streetcracker barrelroom was cleancharlotte airportyogurtwaffle makerfirst floorearly flightthe shuttle driverwould stay againeasy accessfront desk clerkone night stayfree breakfastlqpetsinterstate
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed 2 separate nights in Charlotte, NC at start and end of a trip ending in Washington, DC and really enjoyed the friendly service by all employees there. They treated me and family with respect and kindness and made me feel appreciated as a guest. Their breakfast with hot waffles, fruit cups, yoghurt, HB eggs was fine. There were also assorted toast and rolls.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I got stuck in Charlotte for the night because of a missed connection and ended up at this La Quinta. I thought it was a good value for the money. The employees were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank twynings
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very disappointing. Needs remodeling. When front desk found out we booked through Orbitz, they stuck us on the top floor in the corner. Full size bed for 2 older adults to share ? Not sure if they were trying to be be mean. The place was not full. We just put up with it.
We were tired, after a long day of driving. Had a very early flight out. Never again.

Room Tip: Many other better choices in better hotels. Very Near.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy Jo H
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Me and my family enjoyed an outstanding stay during our visit to the Charlotte area. My mother in particular enjoyed it most because she has never stayed in at an LQ hotel. We will be back in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our family stayed at this location for our reunion. Great value for families and excellent location off Interstate 85. Rooms were well maintained and bed very comfortable. Only suggestion is to add a meeting room and pool for guest entertainment, since there is little recreation near this establishment.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family