“Awesome Service”

Ranked #5 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Farmington, Connecticut
“Awesome Service”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I travel frequently and have been staying at this Holiday Inn on numerous occasions. The staff at the front desk always have smiles and are very courteous. Then we the drivers!! That would be Kyle and Rasul. Talk about customer service - these 2 guys are awesome and truly a credit to your company. They are very professional and so friendly especially when asked for dinner recommendations. These are the folks that are the heartbeat of the company and the first point of contact that make or break that relationship. Kudos to Kyle (night time driver) and Rasul (daytime driver who gets me to the office with a smile). Thanks again and look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Front desk staff at this hotel, Jennifer and Carolyn are excellent at what they do. They are professional but also friendly and personable. Jennifer even gave suggestions as to local shopping locations. I have stayed at this location multiple times and each stay has been made all the more pleasant by staff. We also left an item in the room after check-out, a blue tooth, and the house cleaning manager and the gentelman servicing the room were great in recovering the blue tooth and returning it to us. This hotel is our preference when staying in the Charlotte area even when it isn't necessarily the closest location to our metting site.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great place to stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Nice quiet location with a lot of restaurant choices in the area. Easy to get to from downtown or from the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Breakfast was good. Nice bar area, although I didn't take advantage of it. Staff was friendly. My only complaint is that I requested a wake-up call and didn't get it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Gray Court, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My husband has had to be out of town for several weeks for work and this was my second week going along. It is hard to be away from home sometimes but by checkout on my second stay I felt like I was leaving family again. There are many smiling faces that are so friendly and caring but I would like to say a few that just stood out and I would love to see again, Carolyn at the front desk as everyone else was always concerned at how you were doing but she had the most smiling face no matter what she was doing and you cannot help but smile back. Kim in the executive lounge in the mornings reminded me of my own daughter and was just a ray of sunshine that I found to look forward to every single day. Hester was our housekeeper both weeks I was there and she was wonderful, she would do as little or as much as I asked, and was very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall though I do have to name my favorite person on my list and that would have to be Rusul, he has to be the easiest person I have ever talked to and made me feel as if I had a personal butler. Besides just being funny, Rusul took me anywhere I needed to go but most of the time he stayed with me, he always carried my bags even one day helped bag my groceries cause I was just finishing up. Also helped get things I needed when he saw me ask at the front desk! I think the only comment I could make that was not positive is I would have liked to see coffee offered at night in the executive lounge or maybe available more at hours other than the morning downstairs. Overall I have to say thank you for a great stay.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Ingrid is a great bartender! Very attentive and sure to please. Very personable and accountable. She always goes the extra mile no matter what kind of crowd she's serving. Very impressive customer service skills.

• Stayed April 2014
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Visiting my daughter for a couple of days over the weekend. Our room had a fridge and a large updated King bed with nice pillows. We were on the 6th floor and it was quiet even though there were several youth athletic teams on the property. Breakfast was good and the staff was excellent .... I would definitely stay here again.

Dave B.
Dublin, OH

Room Tip: I'm not sure all the rooms on the lower floors were as nice (had a fridge) but you can ask
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Service and stay at this location was a breeze for me. Check-in and check-out are seamless, breakfasts and complementary services are even better. Everybody is super friendly here. The shuttlebus service is always awesome.

One of the shuttle drivers, Rasul, really blew me away with his service. Outgoing, friendly, attentive, and prompt. He was courteous and professional, and dressed sharp as a razor. Very open and welcoming personality. It felt like driving around town with an old friend!

Room Tip: Hotel has 6 rooming floors, ground level has no rooms. Seventh floor is closest to the lounge, but h...