“Excellent long term value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Charlotte Airport North

Super 8 Charlotte Airport North
Ranked #130 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Birmingham, AL
“Excellent long term value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

I stayed at this motel for four weeks while working in various locations around Charlotte. Motel is located just off interstate with easy access on and off to just about anywhere in Charlotte. Motel is located directly across from Cracker Barrel and walking there was quick and simple. My room was equipped with a microwave and small refrigerator which allowed for simple meal preparation as well as storing perishables. Coffee was ready by 6:00 AM in the morning and breakfast included juice, milk, cereal and pastries. Internet was very fast with easy connection. My room was large and spacious with a nice working area as well. Parking is directly in front of the room which I prefer. I had one minor maintenance issue while there and it was resolved in a matter of minutes. Front desk staff was friendly and easy to work with. I will stay here again the next time my work takes me to Charlotte. Motel is located just minutes from airport and free shuttle is provided to airport.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

The fridge doesn't work, the bathtub was filth and not too friendly employees . Realy is some place for just crash and go. At least have two restaurants at walking distance. Distance from the Charlotte airport not too far.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank firescuepr
abvicharlotte, Manager at Super 8 Charlotte Airport North, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Dear firescuepi,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I am concerned about the issues you encountered during your stay. Please know that our hotel is under new management. Renovations are currently underway including new carpeting, tubs, vanities, bedding, microfridges, bathroom floors. We hope that these enhancements will improve the overall experience. We hope that you give us another chance in the future.

Nick-manager
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Charlotte, NC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. I had a lay over flight. From the airport they picked me up right away. Room was ok, pretty clean. The bed was hard and the pillows too soft. The night staff was nice. But the front clerk in the morning was ignorant and rude.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear cbizkitten,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share a review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean rooms. We are currently renovating the property which should be completed by Summer 2013. We hope that these improvements will enhance the guest satisfaction.

Regards,
Nick-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites-Charlotte Airport, NC
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North
#74 of 176 in Charlotte
SpringHill Suites Charlotte Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charlotte - I-85 Airport
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485

Been to Super 8 Charlotte Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Charlotte Airport North

Property: Super 8 Charlotte Airport North
Address: 3200 Queen City Drive, Charlotte, NC 28208 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Charlotte)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #130 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Charlotte Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Charlotte Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.