Quality Inn & Suites
  • Room Service
US$176
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$103
US$137
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I frequently fly in and out of Charlotte and this Quality is my "go to " hotel. The van service is prompt and reliable, and the staff, everyone, is so friendly and helpful. Food is nearby (there's a Cracker Barrel in their parking lot!) and they will accomodate you if you need to get to a drug store or the like. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and if there is any problem, it will be corrected immediately. I can always count on a nice stay at this Quality Inn and Suites!

Room Tip: Most rooms have wide screen TVs, microwave and fridge. If these are important to your stay, request a room with these at check-in. I have always been accomodated.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Fred F
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had the opportunity to stop in at this Quality Inn again and I'm SO glad! Because I fly almost exclusively with USAirways and Charlotte is their hub, I'm often in Charlotte overnight. I've stayed at other places but not since I stumbled across the Quality Inn on Queen Anne by accident. The staff has never been anything other than open, helpful and truly friendly. I've come in at the last minute with no reservation, calling from the airport and been welcomed as if they'd been waiting for me! From the shuttle driver to "Miss Beatrice" at the front desk to (I wish I could remember her name) the housekeeper who saw me walking toward my room and stopped to welcome me back and ask if there was anything she could bring me it was just a pure pleasure to be there again. AND...my room was newly renovated!!! AND (yes, another "and") they had new pillows that were so comfy I wanted to bring one home with me! I've told friends and relatives if they're ever going through Charlotte to be sure to stay at this hotel. It really is one of the best travel bargains I've come across and I'm absolutely looking forward to my next chance to visit.

Room Tip: I like being on the first floor. My only thought is if you're not in the mood to hear kids playing in the summer be sure to ask for the side away from the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MsTrice1
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have stayed here four times and every time my needs were met and exceeded. As an affordable hotel and as a guest who stays 40 nights per year I would highly recommend you elect to stay at this property. Of the four times I've stayed, each time I encountered a problem, the staff made it right!! They were so nice and the rooms were comfortable! =) I could not recommend them higher. A++++++++++++++++++. Thank you so much to the management at this hotel for making it right and for being fair and reasonable to us very weary travelers. Again, do not hesitate to stay at this very nice and comfortable hotel!! You will be treated right here! They have outstanding management! I would take this hotel over the hilton any day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The room was clean and the front desks clerks were very polite. The sheets were so uncomfortable. They were dry and rough- not soft like you would expect. That's the main reason we won't be returning.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I booked this hotel from Hotwire.com. The hotel was clean and had spacious rooms. When we arrived we found out that our room was a smoking room and since they were booked solid we couldn't change rooms. They did air out the room and spray febreze in the room. This helped and we were able to stay in the room. The hotel provides a buffet breakfast which was very good. The buffet had eggs, make your own waffles, toast, cereal, fruit, etc. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A bad storm was coming through and we decided to stay another night. I did an internet search through hotwire and they matched the hotwire secret price of $54. This hotel was near the mall in Pineville, NC. And close to all shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: If you are not a smoker call ahead and request a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family