“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #119 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I needed a room for the night when my wife was arriving on a midnight flight. I made the reservation at 6pm online. Some of the reviews weren't great but I wanted cheap, clean and comfortable. Was I pleasantly surprised. The room was spotless, cooled and quite comfortable. All the staff were welcoming. I didn't need their help as I have travelled extensively but never to this city. I couldn't have been happier with the cost and quality. We will stay there again if ever flying out of Charlotte or need accommodations close.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank R. L
GRNC511, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear R. L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a Pleasantly Surprised review about the hotel. I was thrilled to learn our Housekeeping department were able to anticipate and fulfill your needs during your stay with us. I feel very fortunate to work with outstanding ladies and gentlemen whom take Pride and giving you our "Best Q Service Experience"and rest assure we share your kind words with them.

I love reading reviews like yours. Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Beatrice Duncan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Austin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Sabrina at the front desk was extremely nice and helpful. Rare to find such friendly people these days. She went out of her way to make people feel welcome and remember guests names! Phil the shuttle driver was also a doll and extremely nice!!

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GRNC511, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Ms. Dolittle11,

I want to thank you on behalf of the Quality Inn NC511 team for staying with us. Your kind words in regards to Sabrina and Phil lets us know their superb "Q Service" met our service excellence commitment. We are very lucky to have someone as sweet and talented as Sabrina and Phil on board. We are also very pleased that we were able to meet you expectations. We are working on becoming your "HOTEL OF CHOICE" on this block. We hope that if you are ever in the Charlotte area again that you will consider making accommodations with us.

Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I work for an Airline and I searched different hotels around Charlotte, I did stay in different hotels but none of them matches this one. I love the room, the service, the breakfast, everything was great for me. The people that work at the front desk are wonderful, the manager Mrs. Duncan, the two ladies Sabrina and Andrea, they are amazing, they always help me, my first contact was with Sabrina, she is a lovely lady, great personality, always helping me when I need, I have to stay in Charlotte till October 31, of course I go home to California on my days off but I do stay at least 4 nights a week at this hotel. This is the hotel I will stay from now on, unless they are sold out which happens frequently due to the great price and accommodations. If you need to eat, there are great places around, just in a walking distance like Cracker Barrel and others. If you stay in this hotel, say hi to Sabrina for me, I'm sure she will help you with a great smile and professionalism.

Dear bennysouza,

Thank you for staying with us during your brief visit in Charlotte. We are so pleased and delighted that you found your stay and enjoyable one. We take all guest feedback seriously and it would be my pleasure to share your feed back with our Guest Service Reps Sabrina and Andrea. We will especially share your comment with Mrs.. Duncan, and the rest of our Q Service team. We hope that if you are ever traveling to or through the "Queen City" please give us a call and let us make reservations for your visit. Have a safe trip back to Santa Ana, California.

Thank you again for your kind words!
Guest Relations Manager
Shreeji Hospitality
Duluth, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great beds. Clean, comfortable room. Check-in staff was knowledgeable and efficient. A/C worked and was within normal range. Carpet was clean. Not sure what other reviewers experienced, but I thought the place looked clean and well cared for.

The room we stayed in had a desk area as well as a comfortable chair and ottoman area. Bathroom had a separate vanity area. Plenty of room.

According to menu on desk, I could even have had room service meals delivered. (From the Cracker Barrel across the street?) You don't find that too often in under $100 hotels.

Breakfast was mostly carbs, but also had hard boiled eggs. Lots of selections--waffles, all sorts of cereal, muffins, and breakfast pastries.

I thought this was a great place at a good price. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side from the lobby. Very quiet. Elevator in the center made it easy to get...
Dear Screenwriter Pat,

On behalf of the entire Management Team and Staff, I would like to thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites Charlotte for your Accommodations. We are so ecstatic that we were able to meet your expectations. We are striving to create and maintain that great atmosphere filled with inviting warmth so that every guest feels the way you do. As you mention from our comfortable and clean large bedrooms, Rooms Service from Cracker Barrel to our assortment of Breakfast Items.It is worth while when we read comments like this. Great beds. Clean, comfortable room. and a knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

So, there were air traffic problems last night and, as a result, a lot of people got stranded in Charlotte. I searched for a hotel and could not find any with availability except this Quality Inn. I took it out of desperation and I can now see why it was all that was left. Dumpy. The A/C was loud, the toilet ran, there were holes in the top of the drawer unit, the bathtub was spongy, the exterior was dirty and my room reeked of cigarettes (although perhaps I should not complain about that since the only room left was disclosed to be a smoking room ). Oh, and the promised shuttle never came to get me at the airport in 30 minutes, forcing me to pay a $14 cab fare to have the privilege of staying here. The shuttle back to the airport did work, however. Arguably this place beat sleeping on the floor at the airport, but I am not sure.

Room Tip: To choose a good room, I suspect you need a different hotel.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mathlawguy
Dear Mathlawguy,

I would like to thank you for taking a moment and giving our Quality Inn & Suites your feedback. Every guest response is important as we utilize feedbacks to influence improvements. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations. As we work to improve our service and property improvements we do hope that you will award us the opportunity of visiting again so that we may show you our full potential.

Thank you again for your time and thoughts,
Dulles, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I made the mistake of staying at this hotel. There are people who stay there, who live there. Very shady people. The rooms are old and the carpets are stained. I needed to use the computer to print my boarding passes and I was told that they KIDS that stay there BROKE the computer. Really?? Unfortunately, its a great location and right next to the Cracker Barrel. But don't let that fool you. Also, the curtains do not close, there are only sheers, so I took one of my earrings and pulled the curtains together and pinned them. Again, buyer beware.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I went for only for one night but all was perfect. Beautiful rooms, too confortable beds! A very nice hotel! Bathrooms clean, all was okay! :) all what needed was there. I loved it!! I'd like to visit again!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple