Motel 6 Charlotte NC Airport
US$195
  • Pool
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$332
US$229
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I should have known... **my bad**... but I was in a spot and had not much choice but to stay at this place. The price was ok $55. The strong smell of smoke from the front office should have told me these people could care less about NON smokers. I even previewed the room first, it seemed clean, bed comfy, "ever so slight" smell of smoke (as many older hotels seem to have). Which I can deal with. But after I returned to the room for the night, the smoke smell was overpowering... as all of the surrounding rooms had Smokers going full force... maybe due to all the illegal activities that seemed to be happening? The place was a hotbed of shady people doing shady activities and smoking it up during all of it!! Someone POUNDED on my door at one point, scaring me half to death!! I was up half the night gagging/eyes watering. In the morning I told the gal @ front desk, and she shrugged her shoulders. Basically got the same response from the OWNER via email. Could have cared less. Nice. Probably a drug dealing smoker himself! Not a place I'd recommend to my enemy! stay far away!!!

Room Tip: do not chose this place!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2013

My family and I used this place as an in-between until our house was ready for move in. This place was a complete [--]! The carpet was disgusting and dirty. The headboards had who knows what dripping down them. The bathroom tile and caulking was molding and mildewed. The toilet has some kind of black slime running down the left side.

I dont even want to get to the bedding. They were stained, hairs on them and burn hole gallore!! The management did not care about any of our concerns and played everything off as a nuisance.... even the freaking police breaking down a door for someone they were after.

I would not recommend this place, even to my WORST enemy. STAY AWAY!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jarrod W
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I was recently bumped from an Intl. flight while traveling alone. As a lone woman who is unfamiliar with the U.S., I was very nervous to be in a strange city very late at night. If it wasn't for Winnie I would probably still be crying. The genuine caring she showed me is still greatly appreciated. You never know when you will enjoy 5 star service. For the money, the best hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank tom m
Reviewed 31 May 2013

When I checked into the hotel and went to my room I was appalled. It was awful! It was filthy and smelled like urine and wet dog. There was dried red spots on the carpet. I am not sure what is was. I asked for another room and was put on the second floor. The television did not work and it smelled like musty cigarettes. When I called the desk the man said he did not know if it would ever work. He moved me again. I went and bought candles to help with the smell. It was nauseating. I had to stay because I had already paid for the room and the man at the desk seemed very irritated with me. The television in the third room did not work and neither did the air conditioner or the fridge. All rooms were filthy and the other guests were shady looking. by this time I was tired of moving so I just settled. Very scary! I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. Stay away!!! This place needs to be shut down!!

Room Tip: The Country Inn and Suites on Little Rock Rd. is a great place to stay. It is very clean and the staff is wonderful! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great deal and wonderful atmosphere!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal A
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This hotel is so cheap we were really glad to stay here. Although the rooms weren't great, for $50 a night it wasn't bad. Best part was that the shower water was hot and had good pressure. We stayed only one night, but for one night the room wasn't bad. The room was definitely not the best but for the price it really wasn't bad.

• Stayed: May 2013