“Nice place but NO sleep”

Hilton Charlotte Executive Park
Ranked #90 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 4 May 2014

On merit of accommodations, nice place. But when one gets no sleep...it ruins the whole experience. Loud, rude guests and no help from staff to solve the problem when a good night's sleep was the only reason we were there. VERY disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Steve M, Director of Sales at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

We are sorry that you did not get a good nights sleep at the hotel. We certainly do our best to to provide a quiet environment and I am sorry that you were disturbed by other guests in the hotel. We take your coments aeriously and we asked our team to come up with ideas about how we could reduce noise from other customers. We appreciate that you otherwise enjoyed our accommodations and look forward to the oportunity to see you agin and make things right.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The suite was roomy and comfortable; it overlooked the courtyard and even though it faced I-77 it was very quiet. I was pleased that my reservation request for extra towels and pillows had been granted. I used room service to order breakfast and it was delivered on time and hot. The only downside was the conference room -- I was here for a business seminar and the conference room was small, the acoustics were not very good, and no floor outlets to plug the computers in.

Thank M. M
Steve M, Director of Sales at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2014

Thank you so much for the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park during your recent visit to Charlotte. We appreciate your honest review and the positive comments regarding the comfort of your room and our staff. Our associates all share in our commitment to provide our guests with gracious hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are traveling to Charlotte!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We enjoyed our overnight stay as we were traveling. Overall the hotel was in great condition; clean rooms, great executive lounge, and beautiful courtyard with a pool!
Staff was very friendly and ready to assist with a smile!
Wish it had been warmer so we could have enjoyed the courtyard and pool!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Andrea N

Thank you so much for your positive feedback of the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park. We are happy that we exceeded your expectations, not only with our hotel, but also with our staff! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was great. The second day my wife asked d for extra towels and the maid said ok. We can back from a tread show and the room was not made up. I call and try said the maids left for the day. I asked for clean towels. We went to dinner and returned and the room was made up. The staff called and said there was a mistake and they missed our room and called to say they were sorry. The stay was good and we will go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Steve M, Director of Sales at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our team. We pride ourselves and providing excellent service to all of our guests and I am glad that you were able to experience this first hand. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The staff is friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the rooms located directly across from the vending areas are not shielded from the constant noise of the ice machine making ice and filling up. Additionally, guests using the vending areas are quite loud with slamming doors, ice filling up buckets and coolers, and talking at all hours of the night and morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am sorry that you were uanble to get a good nights sleep due to the vending noises. We do our best to accommodate all guest requests and provide a peaceful environment. In the future we are happy to select a room for you in a quiter section of the hotel. Please ask for me personally on your next trip to Charlotte and I will arrange your resevation. I appreciate you coments on our friendly staff and we look forward to welcoming you on a future visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Due to some schedule conflicts, I ended up having a bone marrow biopsy on the very same day a friend flew in from Charlotte. Not feeling well enough to drive home, after picking her up, I went online and attempted to find a hotel nearby that also offered an airport shuttle. So thankful to have ended up at such a great hotel. I can not begin to say enough wonderful things about the staff I encountered. My check-in went smoothly and the young lady that took care of me really went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and remind me that they were there should I need anything. The shuttle picked my friend up, from the airport, which allowed me to get the rest I greatly needed. I also had a wonderful experience with room service. The kind lady that took my order and brought my dinner was so sweet. I don't know why I have never stayed here, prior to this visit. As a frequent visitor, to Charlotte, I will be moving this gem of a hotel to the top of my list.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

We are very proud of our excellent team at the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park and I am glad you had the opportunity to experience our excellent service first hand. I thank you for your compliments and we will look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Charlotte.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Typical Hilton; showing age but has been upgraded. Nice room; do not understand why the hotels do not read the guest preference for pillows. I fill that out; then have to tell at desk at check-in that I want non feather pillows.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you visiting our hotel. We appreciate your comments and I have shared them with our Front Desk and Housekeeping staff to ensure that we are meeting our guest special requests. I apologize that your own request was overlooked during your stay. If I can be of personal assistance on your next visit to Charlotte please ask for me.