“Rediscovered a "gem"”

Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel
Ranked #56 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I recently stayed twice at this Sheraton Hotel in December . I was there the night I left for Christmas holiday and the night that I returned . I had a club level room both times . The club level is worth the money and so very relaxing ! If the club level is not open please ask for coupons for drinks in the evening or for breakfast in the mrning if it is closed .This hotel made me feel like I had a great start to my vacation plans . It is light and airy and the staff is welcoming. I've been to others before where I could not wait to leave but this one made me want to return ...again ...and again.....and again ! It is a gem woth finding !!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 December 2010

I stayed at the Sheraton Charlotte Airport 2 weeks ago. Pretty standard "new" Sheraton fare. The highlights were a very courteous staff, good upgrade as a Platinum SPG member to a 1br suite, fast room service, and a live poinsettia in the room, which I thought was a nice touch. I'd go back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 14 December 2010

This Sheraton Hotel is just a little bit nicer than most I have stayed in before.
Beautiful lobby area, very roomy with many comfotable nice places to sit and relax or read a book.
Resturant was pretty nice and the food was far better than most hotel resturant's with decent prices and a nice menu with lots of choices.
Check in was very smooth and the front desk agent was polite and friendly accomidateing all my needs.
I was offered a nice room upgrade at no extra charge.
they did have a very nice indoor headed swimming pool that was sparkeling clean and I enjoyed a swim even though it was only 28 degree's outside.
Parking was free ( a huge bonus ) and they even had special parking for SPG guest's.
The hotel is easy to get in and out of and very close to the airport.
The only thing negative I have to report is that I was hasseled by the security gaurd Alex and treaded VERY rude over the fact I had a diog in the room on the 6th floor, even though it is a registered service animal ( apperantly he did not take the time to ask me if that was the case or ask the front desk about the status of the dog)
He was rude and even swore at me. to me this is unescuseable and and VERY poor customer service.
Other than the extreamly rude security gaurd , this was a nice stay and I would recommend this hotel, if you are traveling with out a canine companion.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank borgoutpost
Reviewed 28 November 2010

We were going to NC to pick up a new puppy, and wanted to bring our adult dog. We were so happy that there was a Sheraton available to stay at near the pick up location. Knowing that Sheraton was a pet friendly hotel we immediately booked our stay. The hotel was beautiful, and clean, with a great lobby & bar area. The staff was wonderfully pleasant. The room was spacious and modern, and the bed was very comfortable. The room service breakfast was on time and very good. We would definitely stay again if we are ever back in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2010

Stayed here for my honeymoon night, as we were flying out the next day. Excellent service, free shuttle to the air port, and overall a great experience. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2010

My husband and I were here for a week in Nov. We got top notch care from the time we checked in until the time we checked out. Very friendly staff, spotless hotel and room, the queen size bed was so confortable it was hard getting up in the morning. We were on the club level with all of the perks. Great breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvred with drinks. The dining room and bar area were one of a kind. Didn't have to leave the hotel if we choose not to. A great get away.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2010

I had a wonderful experiance, the only thong is that there are no refridez in the rooms!!! I stayed on the club level and I enjoyed all of the perks!!! I think that they should have drinks furnished all day long and that the floor should have special access to get on! Anyone can get on the floor!!! But my overall experiance was great!!!

• Stayed: October 2010